Honored Contributor

It sure was great seeing Melissa Model last night!!!!!!

on PMStyle.... At first I couldn't place her, but then she did her Genie pose and I remembered, she used to be more of a redhead. I remember she quit modeling to stay home with her twins.....She is so pretty and such a good model-you could tell Lisa was extremely happy to see her there......

Trusted Contributor

Re: It sure was great seeing Melissa Model last night!!!!!!

Melissa looked as beautiful as ever, and I agree.........it was great seeing her again!

Esteemed Contributor

I always loved seeing Melissa. Yes she was more of a redhead. I am sure that Lisa was surprised & happy to see her on the show last night. It doesn't sound like she wants to model again as they said she is busy raising her family. She was always my favorite model. jmfinley, I am also a WI gal & I live 45 miles S. of Madison. What part of the state are you from?

Valued Contributor

I saw her on PM Style last night and couldn't remember her name but did remember her modeling from the past. It was good to see her.

Honored Contributor

I like her.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked her too, she usually had her hair pulled back in a pony tail. She looked so pretty and it was nice seeing her again.

Respected Contributor

On 12/9/2014 NiteStar said:

Melissa looked as beautiful as ever, and I agree.........it was great seeing her again!

I did see her also, & was suprise!! I never watch PMS, but watched a video of 1 of the items & saw her on there. I always liked her, she is really pretty. Her & Rebecca are 2 of my fav models.

Occasional Contributor

I have always missed her - wish she would come back

Honored Contributor

On 12/9/2014 twinny2 said:

I always loved seeing Melissa. Yes she was more of a redhead. I am sure that Lisa was surprised & happy to see her on the show last night. It doesn't sound like she wants to model again as they said she is busy raising her family. She was always my favorite model. jmfinley, I am also a WI gal & I live 45 miles S. of Madison. What part of the state are you from?

Hi Twinny2-I am about 20 miles South of Milwaukee!!!!

Honored Contributor

On 12/9/2014 JMFINLEY001 said:
On 12/9/2014 twinny2 said:

Hi Twinny2-I am about 20 miles South of Milwaukee!!!!

That's more like a Chicago suburb............

♥Surface of the Sun♥