Super Contributor

20" or 21" Carry On.....Help Me Pick

I have been eyeing the Samantha Brown luggage on HSN. Is there that much room in the 21" size? Any opinions?

Honored Contributor

Re: 20"" or 21"" Carry On.....Help Me Pick

I have a full set of Samatha's luggage and love it. My sister got a set, and just purchased a set for her granddaughter for Christmas. Anyway, I took the carry-on bag on a 2 week road trip to Canada with 3 other people. We were crowded and agreed to each bringing a carry-on. I got all my clothes for 2 weeks which included a clean pair of long pants and a shirt for every day. I did it by using the medium size dual use Space Bags from Walmart. You can roll the air out of them with your hands, although I just sat on them. That size perfectly fits the carry-on. I also took several liquid knit tops from Susan Graver which take no room and don't wrinkle. I get many compliments on my beautiful turquoise luggage!
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

We just returned from a 2 week cruise from South America that included 4 formal nights. We each brought a 21 inch and a small duffel bag or tote. Had access to a laundromat on the ship. Had plenty of clothes. With all the great fabrics now available there is no need to check bags. A 21 inch suitcase is definitely large enough.

Honored Contributor

My son likes his. So carry on wayward son.

Super Contributor

Thanks for the replies. Think I will go ahead and order the set. My current carry on seems heavy to me empty and with clothes need help lifting it into a overhead.

Respected Contributor

I love my Samantha Brown luggage. I have the 21"" roller with the doctor's tote set and I just received the 25"" roller. I have the navy croco embossed pieces and they are beautiful and have held up well. I've used the small roller on three plane trips and checked it each time (I hate carry-on). I can easily pack for a 5 day vacation in the small roller and I'm not the best packer. I highly recommend this luggage.