Valued Contributor

Easy Pay days with 3 easy pays?????

At least put them to 4-5 Easy Pays, then it is worth it.

Respected Contributor

Re: Easy Pay days with 3 easy pays?????

...they just can't please some people....lol If they gave 3 or 4 easy pays, some people would want 6. I was happy with the 3.

Valued Contributor

On 12/8/2014 Chrystaltree said:

...they just can't please some people....lol If they gave 3 or 4 easy pays, some people would want 6. I was happy with the 3.

When other shopping channels have more easy pays with their promo, I would hope QVC would follow suit.

Honored Contributor

Some things have 4, 5, and 6 easy pays. It depends what the item is.

I would have been impressed with free shipping.

Honored Contributor

I believe they said it's at least 3 easypays.

Just wait OP. Someone will be along to tell you if your finances are that bad that you need easypay, you shouldn't be shopping. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

On 12/8/2014 LipstickDiva said:

Just wait OP. Someone will be along to tell you if your finances are that bad that you need easypay, you shouldn't be shopping. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Snarky people on here today. I like companies to be competitive, that was the intent of the posting. I don't NEED the extra easy pays. Some items I use it, many I don't. As far as finances of my own???? That is the snarky part of your message. BTW, I have plenty of money to go around, debt free for me.

Trusted Contributor

I don't even use easy pays. If I can't afford to buy something outright, then I can't afford it.

I do appreciate free shipping and or 15%+ discounting.

Valued Contributor

On 12/8/2014 LoriMI said:

Snarky people on here today. I like companies to be competitive, that was the intent of the posting. I don't NEED the extra easy pays. Some items I use it, many I don't. As far as finances of my own???? That is the snarky part of your message. BTW, I have plenty of money to go around, debt free for me.

If you read carefully, you'll see that she said that SOMEONE will make this comment. She wasn't the one making it....She was being sarcastic about other people's comments....

Occasional Contributor

On 12/8/2014 tough_kitty said:
On 12/8/2014 LoriMI said:

If you read carefully, you'll see that she said that SOMEONE will make this comment. She wasn't the one making it....She was being sarcastic about other people's comments....

I read it right, tough_kitty, but you obviously toughed a nerve with the OP. If she really doesn't need the easy pays, then what's it to her whether it's 3, 4, or 6 (and the "other" shopping channels do have a similar offer depending on the price, some 3 and some as high as 5, but the 6 on HSN usually goes to HSN cardholders only; at least the Q doesn't restrict their 6 easy pays).

Honored Contributor

On 12/8/2014 readysk8 said:

I read it right, tough_kitty, but you obviously toughed a nerve with the OP. If she really doesn't need the easy pays, then what's it to her whether it's 3, 4, or 6 (and the "other" shopping channels do have a similar offer depending on the price, some 3 and some as high as 5, but the 6 on HSN usually goes to HSN cardholders only; at least the Q doesn't restrict their 6 easy pays).

I read it right also and realized that LipstickDiva was not the snarky one although there was certainly some snark.

Btw SHQ is having a 6 Value Pay on "virtually everything" promotion right now.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.