Trusted Contributor

How does D&C sizing run compared to LOGO?

I always check the click here garment sizing info but find it to 'not always' helpful/accurate. I've never ordered any D&C before but looks like it generally runs large just like LOGO. Do you think I'd wear the same size in both lines? TIA

Super Contributor

Re: How does D&C sizing run compared to LOGO?

I frequently select different sizes even within one brand because of the way I prefer my clothes to fit me, and work with my overall look.

Why not just compare the garment measurements on the LOGO piece that fits you, with the D&C piece you want to buy?

BUT ... I just ordered a D&C piece in the same size as my LOGO pieces, and I noticed that the shoulders are cut a bit narrow - I have wide shoulders. My view is that the sizing for tops is more like LDO, IM and LCNY ... three lines that I can't wear because they are too narrow in shoulders.

Super Contributor

Re: How does D&C sizing run compared to LOGO?

In the "click here" measurements the line labeled "Across Back Shoulder Seam to Seam" is the width of the shoulders. Comparing that to tops that fit you will help if you have wide or narrow shoulders. I have found generally that D&Co runs wider across the shoulders, but I'm sure there are exceptions.