Esteemed Contributor

One of my friends loves these bras. I went on their website and they're having a great sale! You get 4 bras for $15! I ordered some for her, there's no shipping or tax! They have alot of different colors, but the sizes are getting limited. Make wonderful Christmas gifts.

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Great deal on Genie bras~

Thank you for sharing the info! I love my Genie bras and camis, I wear one almost every day. I just ordered 6 camis in various colors for $10 each! Quite a bargain and free shipping. Sending a big hug your way!
Valued Contributor

Thanks emmysmom! Just put in an order. Great deal.
Occasional Contributor

Another BIG thank you!! I just went over to the site and ordered 2 packs of 4. Currently I only have the basic colors. At this price, I felt free to experiment with multi colors. Can't wait to get them. Looks like sizes are getting limited, so anyone else who is interested should probably check it out soon. Thanks again!!

Valued Contributor

On 12/7/2014 avid shopper said:

Thanks for posting. I have always wanted to try these but did not want to pay the higher price and S/H. Placed my order. I did not get an email confirmation of my order which concerns me. Do they always free shipping on their Website?

I didn't get an email confirmation right away either but had one within an hour.
Esteemed Contributor

So glad you girls like them! I usually wear the Bali bras, they're just like the Genie. I ordered a large, my Bali size. Do the Genie's run small too? Its not the cup size but the band size I have trouble with, usually too small! I should get mine later this week! Sending hugs to all of you too..hoping you are pleased and they fit!! Hope they had the colors you wanted too! My friend likes to sleep in hers..lol! Smile

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/7/2014 avid shopper said:

Thanks for posting. I have always wanted to try these but did not want to pay the higher price and S/H. Placed my order. I did not get an email confirmation of my order which concerns me. Do they always free shipping on their Website? {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Avid, I don't know if they offer free ship all the time. I hope so! If the size I ordered fits..I will order more, if available. Thats what my friend wanted..she's a newbie and loves these bras! The free shipping was a surprise!

-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

This is good to know. Smiley Happy I've never owned the Genie brand, but I do have some of the HSN AHH bras and I really like them.

Super Contributor

Thanks for your post, emmysmom! I just ordered a 4 pack as a Christmas gift for my mom. I hope she will find them comfy and actually wear them.She doesn't even own a bra, she mostly just wears snug camis under all her tops for support. (Although she really needs more support than that!) {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Esteemed Contributor

This will be my first with the Genie too! I wouldn't have suggested them but my friend loves them and she was wearing camis only too. Some women can't wear regular bras because of sensitivity from radiation, surgery etc. This is a Godsend for them. I think your mom will be pleased. I used to wear camis only..but I was looking like a flat chested teenager..lol!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} These also have the modesty pads you can slip in..very anxious to try them too!

-- Mae West