Honored Contributor

Holy cow, this top is 95% and only 5% cashmere and Lori wants $80 for this????????

She's kidding right? The Q is kidding right???? Plus almost $7.00 s/h and tax???? You just spent $90 for this.

Are they kidding me or what - for 95 cotton and a few beads?????? Talk about inflated pricing. This is unbelievable.

Super Contributor

Re: new LOGO top in AM style

I wish it were longer ... a bit too short for me.

Super Contributor

I saw the video and thought it was adorable. The black is on waitlist mostly now. The colors are beautiful. That taupe is just stunning, what a color. Since I love neutrals, that one really speaks to me. I love the black also though. I think it's nice she's doing some shorter tops, this one isn't cropped but a bit shorter. I can wear some of my chiffon ruffle tanks under things like this and the whole ruffle will show, would be so cute. I think I am going to put the black on waitlist. I love the beading. Maybe I can end up getting it for New Years. And if you think about cost per wear, it's really not that much. I know I'd end up wearing something like that, quite a bit.

I am LOVING Lori's cotton cashmere things, have you tried them, they are really nice. In fact I am loving all her new things this winter. Just when I think she's in a dry spell and nothing new sparks my interest out she pops with something fabulous and adorable!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

On 12/6/2014 Kathleen said:

I wish it were longer ... a bit too short for me.

ITA

I like a few more inches. I loved it though!

Hi Amp!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

Cotton cashmere is a common yarn many designers use. The 5% cashmere and the fine gauge cotton used gives it a soft hand with a fine gauge knit great for 3 seasons. It's my favorite sweater knit - not too heavy for areas where we don't get super cold.

I loved the design of the beading - very pretty.

Super Contributor

I just received the animal print with chiffon bottom (also cotton/cashmere) sweater top from PMStyle a couple weeks back. I had the green on waitlist and was surprised to receive it yesterday. It's very well made and flattering.

Honored Contributor

On 12/7/2014 californiamomofthree said:

I just received the animal print with chiffon bottom (also cotton/cashmere) sweater top from PMStyle a couple weeks back. I had the green on waitlist and was surprised to receive it yesterday. It's very well made and flattering.

I liked that. I missed out! It's really cute!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I missed it! I would purchase it in black in a heartbeat!