Super Contributor

I just looked at the preview items for Lisa's "Post Presents" show.....WEN shampoo is a posh present?? Mrs. Prindables apples are a posh present??? wha?????{#emotions_dlg.blush} Not what I was looking forward to or expecting.......oh well,

Super Contributor

Re: Posh Presents......really?

ITA. Let's hope they are saving the good stuff for the show! I hope it gets better than the things they have currently listed. She usually has a few nice things.

I am wondering if they will have Shawn do Posh Presents next year. I'm guessing it will be her or Courtney but I would guess Shawn.

Esteemed Contributor

there's a new dress (ponte with faux leather trim) that looks good and the re-order Obi belt. I think both are on tonight's show.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

In the past, she's had some pretty nice things on this show. I am disappointed if all it is going to be is basically a GILI show. I am hoping that she will have other things other than just GILI stuff. I have always checked the product lineup for these shows and I have to say from the looks of it, this year is a real snoozer from what they have listed thus far.

Esteemed Contributor

There's a few new cashmeres from Isaac and a new faux fur throw from Basso that's supposed to be his best yet.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Lisa has been doing the 12 days of Posh on her FB. Supposedly the items are featured on her FB for 1 day then pulled and won't be seen again until next Friday's show. Each day since Dec. 1 has featured a different item.

Trusted Contributor

QVC has some nice things, but generally when I think of "posh" the Q doesn't come to mind.

Super Contributor

I really like this new IM sweater, I love the charcoal marl. It looks so warm. I wish it had a closure though. I'm sure they don't have many, because of the price. More pricey things like this especially in cashmere don't last long. He had a similar cardigan about a year ago in a solid color that I liked. I don't think they must have had many of those either because they were around $300 also and they sold out so fast.

Isaac Mizrahi Live! 2-Ply Cashmere Fair Isle Sweater Coat

Super Contributor

On 12/5/2014 Vamp said:

QVC has some nice things, but generally when I think of "posh" the Q doesn't come to mind.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} ITA. I think the name of the show is cute though, Posh Presents.

I do think they had nicer things, the first few years they had the show.

Esteemed Contributor

Posh seems mostly to be about Limited Edition pieces this time around. Nice things but an unfortunate feeding frenzy by impulse buyers.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat