Valued Contributor

Please send feedback to QVC Customer Service.

There is the feed back selection on the home page in the top right hand corner. It goes to customer service for QVC.

I sent one to them stating that I'm shopping less because they are no longer competive with HSN and ShopHQ. The pricing is much higher and there are no 'deals' on QVC with free shipping like ShopHQ and HSN has periodically.

Send a feedback to QVC, since it doesn't look like they read the forums.

I also sent one for the repetitive boring shows, Vitamix, mattress, Dyson and Wen shows.

I want the OLD QVC back.

Respected Contributor

Re: Please send feedback to QVC Customer Service.

I thought the Feedback was for web site problems only?
Honored Contributor

On 12/4/2014 Mustangshar said: I thought the Feedback was for web site problems only?

Nope, if you click it, it asks you to tell them about your QVC experience, not your QVC.com website experience.

Esteemed Contributor

Perhaps I'm being old fashioned, but in my business experience since the onset of email, concerns of this nature seem to reach further up corporate ladder if those thoughts are on a letter which you take time to mail. General email which really isn't regarding a specific issue you need resolved about an order or your Q account is like mailing a letter Santa. By mailing a letter you can write a specific name on the envelope, or you can address it to a specific department such as Merchandise Buyers; Programming Department.

Respected Contributor

I would not waste my time. I really doubt those complaints amount to much.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/4/2014 Trix said:

Perhaps I'm being old fashioned, but in my business experience since the onset of email, concerns of this nature seem to reach further up corporate ladder if those thoughts are on a letter which you take time to mail. General email which really isn't regarding a specific issue you need resolved about an order or your Q account is like mailing a letter Santa. By mailing a letter you can write a specific name on the envelope, or you can address it to a specific department such as Merchandise Buyers; Programming Department.

Trix, you offer very good advice. A few years back, something bugged me to the point of deciding if I wanted to see change, I needed to make my feelings known. I did so by writing letters (snail mail) to the top dogs at QVC.

I'm not saying my complaint was solely responsible for a reversal in what I perceived as an issue, but it was resolved exactly as I wished.

Honored Contributor

Maybe it's just me, but I kinda think that telling anyone who works for QVC that QVC isn't "competitive" with HSN and Shophq would only elicit gales of laughter. HSN isn't even a 24/7 shopping channel anymore and poor little Shophq is still struggling to keep the electricity on. They offer "deals" because they deperately need customers.

Super Contributor

On 12/4/2014 chrystaltree said:

...and poor little Shophq is still struggling to keep the electricity on. They offer ""deals"" because they deperately need customers.

I beg to differ with you on that. ShopHQ offers great discounts because better discounts equal more sales.

Esteemed Contributor

Maybe it's just me, but I kinda think that telling anyone who works for QVC that QVC isn't "competitive" with HSN and Shophq would only elicit gales of laughter. HSN isn't even a 24/7 shopping channel anymore and poor little Shophq is still struggling to keep the electricity on. They offer "deals" because they deperately need customers.

I beg to differ. Customer feedback can be very influential when it reaches the right ears. One letter is a coffee room laugh, but hundreds carry some weight. There just has to be a significant number of folks who may use different words, but are sending similar messages. In addition to telling them why you unhappy, shopping less or not at all, is really where the message becomes loud and clear as the bottom$ line$ dips$.

Honored Contributor

On 12/4/2014 Trix said:

I beg to differ. Customer feedback can be very influential when it reaches the right ears. One letter is a coffee room laugh, but hundreds carry some weight. There just has to be a significant number of folks who may use different words, but are sending similar messages. In addition to telling them why you unhappy, shopping less or not at all, is really where the message becomes loud and clear as the bottom$ line$ dips$.

......hundreds? Really? QVC's sales in a month are in the millions. A few hundred letters is just kitty litter.