New Contributor

Where is LOGO in the Fashion section?

A little worried this am as I logged on to the Q. I wanted to look at Lori Goldstein Logo items and I normally go to Fashion, then look for LOGO alphabetically and it's not there? I typed in LOGO in the search and see that all of her things come up and everything seems to be on 3 easy pays! I panicked and went to her fb page and it looks like just yesterday her and Amy Stran were looking over LOGO items. I sure hope LOGO states at the Q. Does anyone know anything? Maybe just my lucky day and everything is on sale but it seems strange.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is LOGO in the Fashion section?

If you're talking about the listing on the left side of all the forums, Lori Goldstein is listed under Fashion. But not as LOGO. Is that what you're talking about?

If you mean on the Home Page or on this page at the top - FAshion - I don't see her listed there, but she is listed if you click on "See All Brands"....

Trusted Contributor

Lori isn't going anywhere. I see what you mean about LOGO not being in the Fashion section. Who knows what is going on with the website. QVC has been spotlighting several different designers by having 1 day easy pay for them. I guess it is LOGO's time.

New Contributor

Thanks ladies. After all of the money I've spent lately I was frantically adding everything that I ever wanted in the LOGO line to my cart thinking this was the end...my easy pays are already a bit out of control! OK well now I can just breath a sigh of relief for my debit card. Thanks again.