Respected Contributor

Is returning to shophq/evine Live.

Those of you who kept up with her may have noticed her launching a brand on Jewelry Television. That line is no longer and before the hostile takeover of shophq, she sent out an email. So it's no wonder that she pressed for a change in management.

It will be great to see her coats again. I own four. I preferred her clothes over Kate and Malloy/One World. (even though some were misses.)

Respected Contributor

I really miss Pam; I too have bought several of her pieces, more expensive than Kate and Malloy/One World but the quality was worth the difference if you are planning to wear them for a long time. I have ordered a few pieces in these brands but unfortunately was not pleased at all when it came to comparing the brands mentioned with Pam's clothing. Her clothing is timeless as far as I'm concerned. It was also a pleasure to hear her speak in that quiet tone after hearing some of the hosts they have on ShopHQ. The channel's return policy doesn't appeal to me either so I seldom buy.

Contributor

found this - facebook

<h5 class="_1_s" style="font-size: 12px; margin: 4px 15px 1px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 16px;" data-ft="{"> Pamela McCoy</h5>
Hope you can join me for the Pamela McCoy Collection on ShopHQ!

Friday, December 12th, 10:00 p.m. - Midnight (Eastern Time)
Saturday, December 13th, 2:00 p.m - 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Saturday, December 13th, 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Respected Contributor

I hate that I cannot revise my original post. Kate and Mallory/One World. Meant to add the showtimes and couldn't.

Thanks oldlady.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Oldlady (that should be my name). I plan to be there.

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/3/2014 Oldlady said:

found this - facebook

<h5 class="_1_s" style="font-size: 12px; margin: 4px 15px 1px 0px; padding: 0px; font-weight: normal; line-height: 16px;" data-ft="{">Pamela McCoy</h5>
Hope you can join me for the Pamela McCoy Collection on ShopHQ!

Friday, December 12th, 10:00 p.m. - Midnight (Eastern Time)
Saturday, December 13th, 2:00 p.m - 3:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)
Saturday, December 13th, 6:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Eastern Time)

PM's first show is on dec. 12th at 10pm....same time as LR's last show...suppose that was done on purpose??? Hmmmmm

Super Contributor

I have many of Pamela's leather and suede jackets and coats! Is she a vendor, show host or both? I no longer have ShopHQ or evine live thru my basic cable, will probably have to go online to check out that new home shopping channel. Also miss Charla from ShopNBC. She was so funny, maybe she will will appear on Evine? Did not care for Pamela diamond jewelry on JTV, the diamonds looked like "kitty litter", something you would buy at KMart. The quality was lacking in her jewelry line.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks for posting. This is good to know. I really miss Pamela McCoys line of Tissavel coats. I think I have at least 4 and also several leather jackets from her line. I don't get that channel anymore but I check the website frequently and can watch live shows there. Looking forward to seeing her again.

Happy shopping,

Sammiecat

Contributor

In her previous collections she did lovely designs using real suede and leathers in addition to her faux fur collection. Now, sadly, she will be using faux leathers.

Honored Contributor

I'll be there! Love her jackets. I have at least 4 of her lamb jackets. I miss those old days at ShopNBC. 18K and lamb jackets. At least we might get some jackets from her. I think it's too expensive to do her French made Tissavel line. But hopefully she will show some nice things.