Respected Contributor

Got a Nice Christmas Card from HSN signed by the CEO Mindy

I got a nice christmas card yesterday for being a One of our Very best customers. It had my name on it inside the card too. I thought that was pretty nice!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Got a Nice Christmas Card from HSN signed by the CEO Mindy

I did as well.

Respected Contributor

On 12/2/2014 Vickie00 said:

I did as well.

I had a feeling I would find some others here that did too. Smiley Happy It was really nice!

Respected Contributor

I remember getting them from QVC. They would make it look like original signatures by each host by printing some in different colors.

I shop with HSN but I wouldn't consider myself one of their very best customers. I haven't received my holiday card yet . . . LOL!

Contributor

I'm sure I won't. I haven't given them enough Of my money. I do order. Not to offend anyone Else, just saying....
Honored Contributor

Very nice, especially that they sent an actual card rather than an e-card.

Esteemed Contributor

I am always receiving something from HSN, from 20% off to free S&H. Regularly. I buy a lot of Andrew Lessman vitamins there, but not much else. I spend lots at the Q, and I've never received a coupon from them. Really, not anything of appreciation for my very much business there. All the Q's vendors bring in something special for their Christmas presentations. But, the Q, not so much....