Regular Contributor

Anyone have A257383 | Linea Whisper Knit Collar Sweater?

Does anyone have this sweater? According to the measurements, the straight sweep is about 6 inches smaller than the chest measurement. Does it have a banded bottom? That seems kind of narrow. I wish there was a video with it because the black they show in the description is hard to see the details on.

Respected Contributor

Re: Anyone have A257383 | Linea Whisper Knit Collar Sweater?

I have two of these, and in my normal size for Linea (XL) the first one I ordered was WAY too big.

Yes, it has a ribbed bottom, and is the ENR. I re-ordered it in a size smaller and it is fantastic, much like the original WW sweater that slimmed with the ribbed bottom and has the weight to drape and flatter. The collar is very flattering on me, not too high around the throat, frames the face so well. I have it in mahogany and black, both gorgeous, a beautiful style but definitely runs LARGE.

Valued Contributor

I would agree this runs big--I can wear either a M or L in Linea sweaters, but this one in M is perfect on me.

I have the mahogany & I love it! For a dressier type sweater it's really comfortable & cozy. Normally I am not a fan of the ribbing, but since this sweater is longer with the thicker gauge (ENR) it makes for a nice drape--definitely not too small or tight. It's really a very pretty sweater!

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the replies....what is ENR?

Valued Contributor

On 12/2/2014 Star-light said:

Thanks for the replies....what is ENR?

Star-light it stands for Every Needle Rib. In the fabrication it uses up twice as much as yarn as in a regular sweater so it's a thicker & weightier fabric--makes it feel very substantial, not thin or cheap feeling.