Regular Contributor
Love it! I wear medium but glad I sized up for this jacket to large. One weird thing I am 5 2 and have short arms this jacket the arms fit perfectly not long at all!
Super Contributor

Re: tsv graver jacket is here!

Item No. please?

Esteemed Contributor

1st of all to the OP, I'm a RCCL fan too. Anyways - not good for me about the sleeve length. Bought for my mother and she has long arms. Hmmm - May be one more thing to return for her (she's so hard to buy for!!)
Esteemed Contributor

On 12/1/2014 Sleepydoc said:

Item No. please?

A260511
Esteemed Contributor

I just received mine today, too, and I love it! I got a medium--my usual SG size---- and it fit perfectly EXCEPT I did find that the sleeves were too long for me. I think thet look fine turned back (mine is white) or its an easy fix. Very pretty and super well made!
Super Contributor

I'm glad you love yours! I'm waiting for mine in the white, what color did you order? And how is the "fur" quality?

I'm 5'2" also, so I'm glad to hear about the arm length. I did wish it had knit cuffs underneath for extra warmth/wind blocking, but I liked the white so much I decided to try it.

Enjoy and stay warm!

Regular Contributor

I got black, one thing though with black when I hung it in closet seemed like other coats fibers stuck to medium on back of jacket.
Super Contributor

Reviews don't seem to be too good on this one.

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the charcoal color in small and got it yesterday. I was not impressed. It went back today. I thought it looked cheaply made.
Super Contributor

On 12/3/2014 imaclotheshog said:

Reviews don't seem to be too good on this one.

It looks like the majority of the bad reviews were size related: too small. I always buy my coats up a size to allow for jackets and/or sweaters.