Valued Contributor

So many great deals everywhere but QVC...:(

HSN and ShopHQ has great deals, percentage off, free shipping, etc. I found NO deals on QVC. I think QVC needs a shaking for not promoting deals to regular customers. I have bought very little this year from QVC, and shifted my buying to HSN and ShopHQ.

ShopHQ has newer management and the board of Directors, who do they have? Almost all from QVC and a few from HSN. I think they are changing to the old Q that I loved.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So many great deals everywhere but QVC...:(

Maybe its time to move on~

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

The forums have been filled all weekend with people lamenting the same thing.
Esteemed Contributor

No deals here.

Valued Contributor

On 11/30/2014 straitgirl said:

No deals here.

I always check on the forums at HSN. Posters list the promo codes there. ShopHQ's code for 15% off is Santa15. Today I used the code 143694 for 15% off from HSN.

Super Contributor

I don't ever shop on Q during the month of December..

the decorations look tired since they've been up

since before Hallowe'en and I am not in need of

any more computers or phones.

Contributor

I am in complete agreement with you LoriMI!!!! This better than Black Friday is a joke, isn't Black Friday where things are less expensive?!?!? Shophq and HSN have free shipping, holiday prices which truly are a savings and easy pays. QVC has rested on their laurels and think no one can compete with them since they have been #1 for so many years. Customers who are new to the Q may not realize what a great company they use to be as those of us that have been with them from the start. Quality and customer service have really gone down hill. Unfortunately I've had to speak with CS one too many times due to THEIR mistakes and although I have had some professional and pleasant reps I am in complete disgust that quite a few have been combative and rude, I would NOT be calling if the item I had received were up to par. For those of you who are going to attack me for my opinion like you did LoriMI, don't bother. I have done more shopping with the other two stations and my reason for adding my two cents is I hope QVC reads what we write and make some positive changes. Btw. I don't understand the prices on items going up and up. I understood that once it's at the QVC price it stays there. My first Judith Ripka chronograph watch was $219, the second was $229 (the qvc price) and now they've jacked it up to $298! Really?!?!? I won't be getting the black one. Shame on them
Regular Contributor

I think it stinks that every other large retailer offers such great deals this time of year and the Q does nothing for its customers other than easy pay. I mean big deal! Forces me to go elsewhere and I do.
Regular Contributor

The Q has been a big bore fest all those electronics, UGH! I've been enjoying JTV with all the jewelry specials going on. Tune into that and I'm sure you'll find something just great for someone in your life or yourself! For jewelry selection and deals JTV is the place to shop!

Respected Contributor

I've been watching QVC for over 20 years. There are rarely any deals--at any time of the year. So it's not news.

As other posters have said, people have to move on.