Honored Contributor

No A.M. Style Live Chat-11/29

Good Morning, Ladies!

Today is another action packed lineup of great gifts, so no style shows for today. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} I hope that everyone had a nice Thanksgiving and is enjoying some time off.

Did anyone scoop up any Black Friday deals?

Trusted Contributor

Re: No A.M. Style Live Chat-11/29

Oh great. Glad I'll be with family. More gifts and no fashion/beauty ? Wonderful.....more Poo-pourri (and don't forget to hand them from your tree !) and Emjoi's I suppose ?????

Trusted Contributor

I wasn't brave enough to venture out yesterday, but I'm going today armed with a couple of gift cards for Macy's and Sephora.

I'm doing almost all of my Christmas shopping online, so there's nothing I really need today. If it's too much of a zoo out there, I'll just turn around and come home.

Honored Contributor

Mrs. Grace, you can bet you'll be seeing a lot of HP today, as it's the TSV. Then I would guess the remaining time will be spent on Keurigs, flashlights, and maybe some Dyson, Vitamix, or Serta to bring up the rear.

Honored Contributor

On 11/29/2014 vaccinia said:

I'm doing almost all of my Christmas shopping online, so there's nothing I really need today. If it's too much of a zoo out there, I'll just turn around and come home.

I don't go shopping on Black Friday, but I do go out and do sightseeing/tourist things like museums. It's the perfect time to go as no one is there and the commuter traffic is lighter.

They showed an aerial shot of a lesser traveled mall yesterday, and at 6:00 a.m. nearly every spot was filled. No thanks! {#emotions_dlg.glare}

I'm entertaining, so I'm trying to find a locale to visit for Small Business Saturday that has more than one place of interest.

Honored Contributor

Lovely Thanksgiving day ( more leftovers than planned)

Hit the mall yesterday, 50% of @ JCrew Factory with 10% at the register

50% at ON and GAP

got stuff for son and spouse and more Gap breathe shirts for me love those

Today Apple store for new iPad for spouse and even more shopping

No Q it's a snoozefest,

Honored Contributor

I wasn't brave enough to venture out yesterday, but I'm going today armed with a couple of gift cards for Macy's and Sephora.

If you get to the store when they open, and get a good parking space. It is OK

Trusted Contributor

On 11/29/2014 jackthebear said:

If you get to the store when they open, and get a good parking space. It is OK

That's my plan!

Honored Contributor

Yesterday's shopping was a tale of four waterproof (and warm) boots. Here is what I considered:

Patagonia Koyuk-

Keen Wapato-

The North Face Shellista Lace Luxe-

Timberland Willowood-

Honored Contributor

Good morning!

I shopped for this and it wasn't a Black Friday deal... that's for sure!

The tutu business is alive and well and we are helping!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~