Contributor

She must be very uncomfortable in these leather jackets she's been wearing. Tight and pretentious, almost as if they are painful to wear.

Respected Contributor

I wouldn't call them pretentious, but I always question why she wears things so TIGHT.

They look so uncomfortable, as if she can hardly breathe.

I have never found clothing that is too tight to be attractive.

Hyacinth {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Trusted Contributor

Everything is always too tight - and how many motorcycle jackets does one need? She seems to have to fuss with that collar quite a bit too - looks like an uncomfortable item all around.

Respected Contributor

I think too many women are used to the baggy look of a lot of Q clothing.

Lisa's jackets are fitted. I wear fitted items too. She's got a great figure. When you've got

it, enjoy it.

Good grief, do the unkind, catty comments ever stop??

Respected Contributor

I don't think the other posters are being ""catty."" It seems to me hosts often wear clothing too small.

Respected Contributor
You see tight clothes everywhere. I personally do not like them as tight as most I see, especially jeans and jackets. But it just seems to me that if you have to fuss, pull and tug...it is just too tight. Lisa is gorgeous, and I like her, and it is her job to follow the trends. She has always said she likes her clothes fitted, so that is fine with me. We can all just use our own judgment when we purchase for ourselves.
If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Regular Contributor
Not flattering at all. The belt seems to make it worse. Dec 13th is not far off. The choker does nothing but draw attention to the neck area and that is nit good when it shiws age
Respected Contributor

I really like Lisa and I have enjoyed watching her through the last twenty years. I do think she likes things to be fitted really tight and it is just her style. I think most of the time they look way too tight across the chest area. But everyone has to dress to suit their own style and what they are comfortable in.

Frequent Contributor
Obviously, none of you follow Lisa on Facebook..... The reason she's been wearing the Gili jackets in multiple colors as they are previews to her "Posh Gift" shows coming up during her last weeks on the Q. She's giving us, those who are interested, a sneak peak at the items from the Gili line that are coming soon. As far as the rest of her attire, I think she looks GREAT!!! Lisa works hard by going to the gym regularly, and eats well so why not flaunt it. I wish I looked like her but I can't give up my sweet tooth....
Esteemed Contributor

My body type (definitely hourglass) looks best in semi- or fitted clothing. For those of us who have curves like Lisa (especially in the bust area), we can sometimes look bigger than we are if we choose big, oversized clothing.

That being said, there is a huge difference between wearing nicely fitted clothing and wearing clothing that is obviously one or two sizes too small. I believe the "too-tight" look turns the corner into looking "cheap".