Super Contributor
I am thankful for 24 hours of fashion on Shop HQ today instead of flashlights, vacuum cleaners, poo pourri and Graver on the Q.
Honored Contributor

Re: All Day Fashion on Shop HQ

code SANTA15 for 15% off

Honored Contributor

I agree. I'm so done with gift ideas and holiday decor; Q should move on. It's refreshing to watch another shop channel that's less obsessed. If Q didn't start so early, we probably wouldn't be sick of them.

Respected Contributor

Reminds me of the old Q's ""Fashion Channel"". Loved that! Just show me the jewelry and fashion please. ITA with you Grace K!

Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up!

I love it when Shop HQ has all day fashions. Great prices, and I love how many items they showcase. I like "Kate and Mallory" and "One World Fashions".

Honored Contributor

This is nice for those who are interested in fashion - but that is not everyone. The Q is offering a variety for those who would like to shop for things other than women's clothing.

Honored Contributor

I rarely watch fashion and even more rarely buy fashion except locally. I'd be beyond bored.

A few hours of fashion and a variety for the rest of the day. All good for me.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Grace, I just ordered the sparkle shark bite sweater.Smiley Happy. Never tried their clothes, but this was cute, great price.Smiley Happy. I'll be watching on my iPad while getting the thanksgiving dinner together.
Trusted Contributor

The 15% off is also good on clearance items. Half of my order was clearance fashion items & the 15% came off the entire order.

Super Contributor

Is this SANTA for 15% on Shop HQ?