Honored Contributor

~ discount handbags - I'm looking for an online source. Thank you.

Does anyone have a reliable online source for handbags, preferably discounted ones?

Thank you Smile

~ house cat ~
Honored Contributor

Re: ~ discount handbags - I'm looking for an online source. Thank you.

Coach has an online outlet you need to register and you get e mails about their sales

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

On 11/26/2014 I am still oxox said:

Coach has an online outlet you need to register and you get e mails about their sales

Funny you should say that because I was just browsing the regular Coach site - it's outrageous! Do I get to the outlet through their regular website?

~ house cat ~
Trusted Contributor

Kate Spade is having a surprise sale until 11:59pm Saturday, Nov. 29th. If you sign up on their Facebook page your notified in advance of surprise sales. If you sign up on their website: katespade.com you will be notified of normal sales (which they have lots of).

Respected Contributor

I get the sale emails from the Coach outlet. the only problem is, when I get the emails, whatever is good is already sold out. I unsubscribed. t was frustrating. ave a Happy Thanksgiving.
Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

I would recommend Hautelook or Gilt. Discounted bags almost daily and I have bought countless things from both. Hautelook is a little cheaper but shipping is slower. Gilt is pretty fast. Both have good customer service. Do take note if items can be returned or not. If any quality issues they will refund even on non-returnable items of course.
Honored Contributor

If you don't have a specific brand in mind, but just want to browse, you might try the TJ Maxx site. They have some great bags, lots of junk too, but some nice bags.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

I don't know why it posted that many times.

Honored Contributor

Amazon.com, Zappos.com, 6PM.com (offshoot of Zappos), Overstock.com, SierraTradingPost.com.

All have a wide variety of name brands, designers, and prices (including discounted "high end").

HTH 8-)