Valued Contributor

Purse Organizers--Any Recommendations?

Hi Ladies,

I have a large tote-type purse that I adore, BUT it really has no organization inside. About a year or so ago I purchased a hand-made purse organizer on Etsy--which is great, but it was pricey and it isn't as large as I'd like. I recently purchased the Lori Grenier two-piece set that comes with a large and small organizer. Well, I guess my "large" is much larger than most b/c it seems really small. While I might hold onto it for MU storage in my home, it doesn't do the job I wanted it for.

Is there anything out there that helps organize large totes? I can measure mine and come back with dimensions, but suffice it to say that it needs to be big.

I have searched online, but maybe I'm missing something. Investing in an organizer that truly fits my bag will help me enjoy and WEAR this particular bag more often.

TIA{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

Re: Purse Organizers--Any Recommendations?

<h3>V32055</h3>

Pursfection Portable Purse Organizer w/ 12 Pockets & Zipper Cl Black/Cabernet

<label>Item Price:</label> $19.94

I enjoy this one. It is not too large and fits in all my handbags making it easier to switch out most days.

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for the quick reply, raindrops! I will go check that one out and compare dimensions. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Respected Contributor

I just noticed you said this was for a large tote but I use the above and it is adequate for everything I carry..

Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 glmama said:

Thanks so much for the quick reply, raindrops! I will go check that one out and compare dimensions. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

You're welcome gimama.Smile

I think you might find this one has adequate spaces to put things. It really helps me because I tend to use the same handbag because I am too lazy to switch out what I carry in it.{#emotions_dlg.blushing}

This organizer is worth the price too.

Esteemed Contributor

Amazon: $3.29 w/ free shipping. I ordered seven of them. One for me and several for gifts.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Valued Contributor

Raindrops-Just compared dimensions to the LG one that just arrived. The LG one is actually bigger-by two inches-so I guess I need something WAY bigger!

Two peas-I'm going on Amazon right now and checking out length and dimensions. Thank you.

Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 twopeas said:

Amazon: $3.29 w/ free shipping. I ordered seven of them. One for me and several for gifts.

That looks just as nice as the one from QVC. Thanks for the tip.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/25/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

<h3>V32055</h3> No Image Found

Pursfection Portable Purse Organizer w/ 12 Pockets & Zipper Cl Black/Cabernet

<label>Item Price:</label> $19.94

I enjoy this one. It is not too large and fits in all my handbags making it easier to switch out most days.

I jsut got this one as well- there are so many on the market, I looked at many on Amazon too! This was the priciest one I looked at, the zip top feature sold me - none other had this feature! I don't have to deal with a mess if/when my bag falls over. On Amazon I considered one with a drawstring top - but I like that these sturdy sides provide more structure.

Valued Contributor

ibb-The Zip top IS nice! Maybe I'll go and play with the LG one for a while and see if it will work. If not, I now I have other options. yeah!

However, I searched Amazon and I'd really like to find one that is extra large. For a really big tote (did I mention my tote is large?{#emotions_dlg.blushing}) I know beggars can't be choosers, but if I were to make my own, it would fit extra large bags AND have a zip AND handles! A girl can dream, right?