Respected Contributor
Check out the TS on HSN. Amazing value! I just ordered a set for myself.
Esteemed Contributor

These are gorgeous and what a super value.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Esteemed Contributor

I just got out all my watches last night to sort them out and see which ones might need batteries, so I do love watches. I would buy these in a heartbeat, except that I don't need duplicates or triplicates of what I already have. I admit I enjoy "fashion" watches... I have some very nice more expensive ones, but I wear my fashion watches most of the time. These would be good for gifts.

Honored Contributor

already bought me a gold Vincene watch. 2nd one. wanted the camel band

Respected Contributor

It is a great value. These are fashion watches, at an incredible price. You could easily pay a lot more as they have leather straps. You would have trouble finding the leather straps for that price.

As an aside, I have owned many Croton watches over the years, from very inexpensive, like the Manhattan line being offered today, to much more high end. Across the board the quality has been very good. Sure, I expect more from a watch that costs hundreds of dollars than I do from one that costs $10. But even my very low end Manhattan fashion watches have held up well, worked for years, and been fun watches to wear.

Happy shopping.