Trusted Contributor

Another Surprise Sale just started!!!! They have some great things with up to 75 % off. Its today through Saturday, Nov. 29th until 11:59 pm. Happy shopping - I know I will be grabbing a few things for "myself" and some gifts. :-)

Esteemed Contributor

Why not insert a link so others can enjoy without searching?

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting. Actually maybe I should have said ""my daughter-in-law thanks you for posting.""

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, the link is: surprise.katespade.com

Respected Contributor

Just read the fine print....all sale final. Most items say made for Kate Spade Outlet.

Honored Contributor
On 11/25/2014 granddi said:

Just read the fine print....all sale final. Most items say made for Kate Spade Outlet.

All her sales are final sales. Don't let that deter you from buying Kate Spade items even if they are made for her outlet stores. Her things are suburb.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

The last two handbags I purchased from Kate Spade the stitching came undone and the leather didn't wear well. Within just a month or two this happened.

I was a regular customer in their brick and mortar store (not the outlet) and both handbags were terrible quality. I love the ones I bought from the company a few years ago. The sales associate told me they changed the factory where the bags are made.

Buyer beware.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the link!!!! That is a great sale!

Trusted Contributor
On 11/25/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

The last two handbags I purchased from Kate Spade the stitching came undone and the leather didn't wear well. Within just a month or two this happened.

I was a regular customer in their brick and mortar store (not the outlet) and both handbags were terrible quality. I love the ones I bought from the company a few years ago. The sales associate told me they changed the factory where the bags are made.{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Buyer beware.

Seriously? I truly can't believe that. I own about 40 Kate Spade bags and numerous wallets, wristlets etc. I buy a few new KS Handbags ever few months. I have never "ever" had anything from Kate Spade fall apart - neither have any of my friends or family members. IN addition, a Vice President of KS is a good friend and I just called them and asked if they changed factories and he said "NO". He said they have several factories and they are the same ones they used for years. You are the ONLY personal I have ever heard negative comments from. You should have contacted the company if you had a problem. The quality of their bags both inside and out is unsurpassed by bags that sell for 5 times the price. Like I said, I buy new KS bags every few months and everything is of the highest quality and simply stunning.

Trusted Contributor
On 11/25/2014 granddi said:

When Kate Spade has a Surprise sale all sales are ""always"" final. I have some gorgeous bags from the Kate Spade Outlet. Some outlet bags were made specifically for the outlet and some outlet bags were bags where only a couple were left so they send them to the outlet. The outlet bags are even better quality than anything you can buy on QVC and that includes Dooney and all the others. You can look at their regular Kate Spade website: katespade.com

then look under the ""Sale"" category and see if you like anything there - regular sale items can be returned. You can also buy things that are not on sale. I have mostly bags and wallets from their ""retail speciality stores"" and only a few things from the ""outlet stores"". They are all gorgeous.