Super Contributor

Lisa & The No More Wiggle/Jiggle Dance - PM Style

Last night on PM Style I've never laughed so hard watching LR do the "famous" dance as she always says she doesn't have the moves! BUT it was when Kerri & Courtney joined her that I lost it!! SO funny! It was entertaining seeing Lisa be natural and enjoy herself. Going to miss her fun PMS shows as I think that's where she tends to be the most real and no puts ons like on other shows. No one will be able to replace LR on PM Style. It just won't be the same and I predict falling sales. The products were already repetitive and boring but Lisa managed to keep it a fun show and helped to keep you tuned in even if you weren't buying anything. She also has a knack like no other host for persuading you to possibly purchase something if initially you had no interest. She just had a way like that whereas her fellow hosts simply don't seem to have that niche.

Watch video A27605 to see the dancing fun. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Frequent Contributor

Re: Lisa & The No More Wiggle/Jiggle Dance - PM Style

Im gonna miss her being on the Q Smiley Sad

Thanks for posting that, fun way to start my morning!

Honored Contributor

So cute.

Respected Contributor

PM Style has never been one of my favs because I am always busy during that time and can't watch. But I truly admire Lisa in her ability to do presentations. I certainly agree that she will be missed. I do recall the last show with Kathy L. when she more or less passed the crown to Lisa. And I think Lisa has worn the crown very well. She will definitely be missed. I wish her a life full of love, joy and accomplishment.

Trusted Contributor

There are those of you that will stop watching PMS but then there are those that will now begin to watch it again. Me being one of them. I am looking forward to a new host!!

Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Junebug54 said:

There are those of you that will stop watching PMS but then there are those that will now begin to watch it again. Me being one of them. I am looking forward to a new host!!

Me too!

Super Contributor

TrailBlazer, thanks for the link. It was so funny. I watched but missed that.

Esteemed Contributor

I totally agree. I will miss Lisa so much. I always watch her shows even though I rarely, if ever buy (except for the Christmas shows. LOL)

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

On 11/25/2014 Sunshine Kate said:
On 11/25/2014 Junebug54 said:

Me too!

Me three! Silly me...I watch Q for the items presented not for the hosts. They are JUST salespeople to me.

Super Contributor

I watched it and I thought it was funny. I laughed right along with them.