Honored Contributor

Just saw this jean at Nordstrom site. Sharp looking. I don't think I have J Brand. Love this color..

It's the J Brand mid rise super skinny jean polorized. Bit steep in price ($209.00) which means it's new. Great color though. Hoping it will drop down some.

Super Contributor
Cute but pricey!
Honored Contributor

Has one review. 5 stars. Said the fading was flattering and the stretch was perfect. She has my body type (straight) I'm tempted. My tastes in jeans run more in to Current/Elliot and Rag & Bone. But I just love the color. A plus is that J Brand is American made and that color is amazing. It has the right rise (9"") and the perfect inseam for me (30"") and a 10"" leg opening. The new Rag & Bone by the way has more and more distressed stuff. I hate the ripped look. So that look is not going away. I prefer my jeans clean.

Honored Contributor
I've seen that fading on people wearing similar jeans and unless they're beanpole thin, they look as wide as a barn door.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor
There isn't anything cute or flattering with those jeans. Nothing unique at all. Who pays two hundred dollars for a pair of jeans.
Frequent Contributor
I've heard of a pant but never a jean. Regardless, the one/ones shown above are very unattractive IMO.
Honored Contributor
On 11/22/2014 kachina624 said: I've seen that fading on people wearing similar jeans and unless they're beanpole thin, they look as wide as a barn door.

All of my jeans having fading. I have 33" hips. I'm more boy then girl, if you know what I mean. I'm also quite thin. So I have no problem wearing these types of jeans.

Trusted Contributor
Great looking jean, songbird! I find myself trending toward more skinny styles since I lost 38 pounds a couple of years ago. These are a little more fitted than I prefer but you rock it, girl!
Trusted Contributor

How do you get those on? With a shoehorn? Those pants are ridiculously tight even for "skinny jeans". They'd flatter very few women's bodies, and they're even less flattering to anyone's sense of style or propriety, IMO. I don't like the fading either. And over $200? Just plain silly.

{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Honored Contributor

I think they look bad on the model in the photo.