Esteemed Contributor

Are EMU boots sized similarly to UGGS?

Need to buy new UGGS this year, and the EMUs on ShopHQ look super cute, so thinking of jumping ship. Can anyone confirm how the EMUs fit? I usually get a size 8 in UGGS (basic boot), which is smaller than my usual 9 in normal shoes. Should I also get an 8 in EMUs?

Thanks for your help. If anyone has a negative experience with EMUs too, please let me know. From what I recall, these usually get good reviews around here!

Thanks again!

Super Contributor

Re: Are EMU boots sized similarly to UGGS?

I wanted to order also, but I was reading to size up because the lining is sooo thick? Anyone ????

RAA

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/22/2014 RACALAMB2 said:

I wanted to order also, but I was reading to size up because the lining is sooo thick? Anyone ????

RAA

I read that too, so I ordered the 9 (normal shoe size). Hoping somebody who actually owns them can answer. Make sure you take down the offer code that somebody posted - it worked on these for me!!

Esteemed Contributor

I wear an 8 in Clarks and ordered the size 8 EMU last year. They are perfect! Fit better than my size 8 LAMOs.

Honored Contributor

i got a shorter pair (alba mini) in the purple and stayed with my normal size 8.....looking forward to getting them.....it has been COLD here the past few days. i used the code also. their top value boot looked nice also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I ordered the EMU Jolie slippers in my regular size and they fit great. I have UGGS and the lining of the EMUs seems softer to me. Have a 15% off, GLAM 15 is the code, it is available for accessories only and expires today.

Respected Contributor

I ordered in the chestnut in my reg size. Can't wait to get them!!!
Respected Contributor

They say do not size up!
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for everyone's reply!
Honored Contributor

THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting the 15% code.

I have had my heart set on the Patterson Hi as I really wanted a waterproof boot and ordered them in charcoal with the code!!

YAY!