Super Contributor
It's getting to the point where I am going to stop watching AM Style on the Q and only watch Wake Up In Style on Shop HQ. Leah shows some version of the same old same old every week and there are too many products that are in the beauty category when she has an hour beauty show an hour before AM Style. At least on Wake Up In Style on Shop HQ, there are new items every week, and so far very little repeats.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Saturday AM Fashion Shows

You are obviously welcome to watch what you like. I love AM Style.
Valued Contributor

...and I LOVE Leah, she is a classy lady!

Honored Contributor

I enjoy Leah but she does not do a good job of telling the detail of what she is presenting.I doubt she has ever finished a sentence without interrupting herself and switching what she is saying.

Trusted Contributor

I think that Leah is a class act too. However, I think that the beauty items should not be in the am style show when they just showed an am beauty show.

Miata 1

Esteemed Contributor

Leah is a classy lady. I love AM style too. I agree that there are too many beauty items though.

Frequent Contributor

I am getting so fed up with AM Style, too. It wouldn't be so bad if they didn't take up 20-30 minutes on the TSV each time especially when an hour show on the TSV often follows. Same thing is true on Fashionably Early. I switch to the other shopping channels and usually don't go back to the Q.

WHY is it necessary to spend 20-30 minutes on one item anyway? There is nothing left to be said after 10-12 minutes - so it is repeat repeat repeat.

I like Leah, too. She seems like such a sweet, sincere lady, but her delivery is so choppy to follow at times. In the middle of a sentence, she quickly goes off in another direction.

IMHO, fashion shows - ONLY FASHIONS. beauty product shows - ONLY BEAUTY PRODUCTS, garden shows - ONLY GARDEN ITEMS. If I tune in for a BOSE show (heaven forbid) - then I don't expect a breezies presentation.

Enough is enough.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for Leah or her loud cackling and yahooing early in the morning. I agree there are way too many non-fashion items. I quit watching AM Style years ago.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I rarely watch am style either...to much beauty. Leah is most likely a great person and friend but not a host I enjoy watching, to many unfinished sentences and her voice grates on my nerves, so I don't watch when she is hosting.

Honored Contributor

It's been quite a few years since I watched a full show. Not sure if it changed or I changed.