Honored Contributor

How many jackets will you buy when the body is one fabric and the sleeves another?

Everyone with moto jackets with leather, suede, or man made bodies and knit sleeves. Then, you run into a jacket, then a coat.

How many of this type of clothing will you buy?

How long will mixed fabrics be accepted to wear?

Do you like the look?

Do you like the fit?

I think they look ok; however, not as rich as all leather. I wouldn't invest in more than one, I don't expect this trend to last. (Remember pearlized leather? Now you can't give it away!.).

Esteemed Contributor

Re: How many jackets will you buy when the body is one fabric and the sleeves another?

None. I don't care for the look.
Trusted Contributor

Re: How many jackets will you buy when the body is one fabric and the sleeves another?

I think it looks ok, but I'll pass, so none.

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

None for me.

Valued Contributor

I've had a couple over the years that I've worn to death! One was a Linea Suede/Knit and one was a Bob Mackie Suede/Knit. I'm actually looking for another since they are both worn out.
Honored Contributor

None. It's not a style I wear.
Respected Contributor

I pass too. Just not my style.

Frequent Contributor

None. Not my style.
Respected Contributor

None. Don't like the look.

Honored Contributor

Never bought that style.