Trusted Contributor

ShopHQ TTV Cozelle Oversized wrap

Similar to HSN Concierge Angel Wrap

I think I like ShopHQ's version better

What do you think?

Frequent Contributor

Re: ShopHQ TTV Cozelle Oversized wrap

Ordered one for my mother in law for Christmas (teal). I think she will love it and bet she sits out on the deck everyday with it on.

Honored Contributor

I think it depends on the purpose. The HSN one looks like somebody tried to make lingerie out of a bedspread and stuck buttons on it. It definitely doesn't look warm or cozy. It looks flimsy.There's no real style to the Shop HQ one either, but it DOES look warm and cozy. I too prefer the Shop HQ one.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Trusted Contributor

I am small, but that wrap looks so warm and comfy, I am getting the grey one. My den is always chilly and I am always under some sort of blanket, which is a hassle to get up and go do something and get the blanket settled again. This is perfect! Less than $19.00 cannot beat the price!

Super Contributor

I'm thinking I want two! These look soooooo cozy and I'm ALWAYS cold (in the summer, hubby blasts the a/c). They look thick and lush - the price is awesome, but more importantly, the s/h is reasonable.

Esteemed Contributor

Well shoot! I do thinks this one is better than HSN's. I've only opened 1 of HSN's, so I think I'll send the other 3 back. I just ordered 2 of Shop's. I got the gray and the tan.

You know it''s free shipping after the 1st one.

TG HSN now gives return shipping back to you in spendable cash.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Frequent Contributor

I went back and ordered the grey for myself. In for two now.

Trusted Contributor

On 11/21/2014 betteb said:

Well shoot! I do thinks this one is better than HSN's. I've only opened 1 of HSN's, so I think I'll send the other 3 back. I just ordered 2 of Shop's. I got the gray and the tan.

You know it''s free shipping after the 1st one.

TG HSN now gives return shipping back to you in spendable cash.

Hi Betteb...I never ended up ordering the HSN wraps, but so far am ordering 6 of these...2 for me & 4 for gifts...I went with 2 black (grab bag gifts, co-ed), 2 grey, 2 tan...I thought solid was easier for gifts

What dies "TG" stand for?

Trusted Contributor

Oh geez ladies! I didn't even check to see what the TTV was, saw it on this board, and got the grey.

Now I want a second one for "in case", you know, one might be in the wash, some friend might be visiting and want to wear one too w/a cup of tea; would be great to throw one in the car for an emergency blanket (seeing those pictures of all those stuck cars in NY made me think I had not put my winter emergency stuff in my car yet, this would be a good addition).

No shipping on second? hmmmmm......

Trusted Contributor

On 11/21/2014 fezmydoodle said:

I went back and ordered the grey for myself. In for two now.

With shipping so reasonable, if you go back & order again, you do not feel bad adding on 2.99