Trusted Contributor

I received the December Denim & Co. TSV Active French Terry Tunic--great buy!

I am a QVC Insider so I was able to pre-order the December Denim & Company Active French Terry Tunic with Pockets in blue lapis. It is a really good buy! I am petite and ordered my normal size of XXS in the petite and it fit like a glove right out of the bag. I am wearing it right now and it is so comfortable. It is a great buy as Land's End sells their Starfish Collection which just like the Denim & Co. Active for three times as much as this top.

This is my fourth Denim & Co. purchase and I will definitely will buy more.

Valued Contributor

Re: I received the December Denim & Co. TSV Active French Terry Tunic--great buy!

On 11/20/2014 dperry said:

I am a QVC Insider so I was able to pre-order the December Denim & Company Active French Terry Tunic with Pockets in blue lapis. It is a really good buy! I am petite and ordered my normal size of XXS in the petite and it fit like a glove right out of the bag. I am wearing it right now and it is so comfortable. It is a great buy as Land's End sells their Starfish Collection which just like the Denim & Co. Active for three times as much as this top.

This is my fourth Denim & Co. purchase and I will definitely will buy more.

Let's see, this tunic is $30+ including shipping. You mean the Land's End version is $90?

Trusted Contributor

Re: I received the December Denim & Co. TSV Active French Terry Tunic--great buy!

Do you have a number for it? I love tunic tops and I have several things from the Starfish line too, only on sale though Smiley Happy
Esteemed Contributor

When is the TSV and what is the number??? TIA

Esteemed Contributor

If she posts Insider numbers, she risks being banned. I posted just a pic of this a couple of weeks ago and it was poofed immediately.

I can tell you it's 12/26 and the price is $24.98 with a save $4 on each additional one.

95/5 cotton spandex blend

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Yes, better is correct I can not put the number down I just wished to tell others that the top is really nice for the money.

Oh, the Land's End Starfish top is listed as $59.00 excuse me. That still is more than I would spend that is why I thought that this was a good value.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, better is correct I can not put the number down I just wished to tell others that the top is really nice for the money.

Oh, the Land's End Starfish top is listed as $59.00 excuse me. That still is more than I would spend that is why I thought that this was a good value.

Can you tell me, is it a sweatshirt weight? That and no click here measurements are holding me back from ordering. Also, is it an A-line cut? TIA Smiley Happy

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

betteb, it is not thick like a hanes sweatshirt. it is a medium weight and the inside has micro terry. I would say it is A-lined. the sleeves fit perfect.

Esteemed Contributor

betteb, it is not thick like a hanes sweatshirt. it is a medium weight and the inside has micro terry. I would say it is A-lined. the sleeves fit perfect.

Thanks, that helpsSmile

Valued Contributor

Sounds like something I would love. At first I thought we were talking about a 2 pc set and read $24.98 but then I reread.

Love blue lapis so I think I may be ordering a few of these as a birthday present to myself since it's at TSV after the holiday.