Super Contributor

Looking online for a North Face jacket for my 13 year old granddaughter. Do you know of a site that might be offering them....with a coupon # or something off (like Macy's)? I went to the NF site, and I will get one there but was hoping to get some sort of discount and I don't think it will be there! TIA beanie

Occasional Contributor

December 3rd in New Jersey Macy's is having their Friends & Family sale. 25% off North Face also.

Respected Contributor

Unless you have a Outlet near you..and they have fantastic prices...then I agree with above post..Macy's Friends/Family is the way to go...unless you can snag a deal on Ebay.

Respected Contributor

Usually North Face is excluded from almost all sales with the exception of the FF discount.

Super Contributor

Thank you for your replies...one more question: do you have to have a Macy's credit card to be involved in the Friends and Family sale? beanie

Respected Contributor

moosejaw.com is having a a 20% off sale.

I have an outlet close by too, they also have good prices .

Respected Contributor

Check Nordstrom. I bought one back in October for 20% off in-store. Also the Friends and Family at Macy include them in their sale.

Good luck!

Super Contributor
On 11/20/2014 nunya said:

moosejaw.com is having a a 20% off sale.

I have an outlet close by too, they also have good prices .

I went to their site...saw the one I want but I don't see any offers for 20% off...

Honored Contributor

moosejaw usually has great deals......right now they are running their 20% off almost everything sale. they also have a rewards program.

Here are some deets about the Anniversary Sale:

• The 20% off sale cannot be combined or compounded with other codes or promotions and it can't be applied to prior purchases
  • The 20% off is good on in-stock items only
  • The Anniversary Sale starts on November 17, 2014, and ends on November 29, 2014. November 17th is a day before my birthday, so that makes it almost the best day ever. Patagonia is only on sale until 11/21/2014. Horny Toad and Hydro-photon are on sale until 11/23/2014. Kahtoola, Lowe Alpine, Marker, Marmot, Montrail, Mountain Hardwear, Prana, RAB, and Sea to Summit are on sale until 11/26/2014. Black Diamond is on Sale until 11/28/2014.
  • Exclusions apply. The sale only applies to select brands, and not all items from those brands are included in the sale.
  • Offer subject to change without notice due to bad hair days, good hair days, or any other reason whatsoever.
  • Sorry for being so mean about everything
"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
On 11/20/2014 beanie said:
I went to their site...saw the one I want but I don't see any offers for 20% off...

Did you check Amazon's price? The only promo North Face website usually does is free shipping.