Respected Contributor

TSV/Mrs Prindables- disappointed :(

Ordered Mrs P. in the past, apples were green inside and chocolate was hard.

So disappointed as they sure look good. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

Trusted Contributor

Re: TSV/Mrs Prindables- disappointed :(

I had some sent a couple of years ago from QVC and I was told they weren't good at all. I did, however, have one large one sent from Mrs. Prindable's.com directly to my niece, and she said it was delicious. I think the volume has something to do with the problems we've experienced.

Honored Contributor

They sure do look good, but I was unsure about the combination of the very tart Granny Smith apple coupled with the sweet exterior.

Honored Contributor

I received one as a hostess gift one year and when we cut it open to serve it was moldy inside.

Respected Contributor

On 11/19/2014 happy housewife said:

I received one as a hostess gift one year and when we cut it open to serve it was moldy inside.

Maybe U were regiftedSmiley Happy Ha!

Super Contributor

On 11/19/2014 ellaphant said:

Ordered Mrs P. in the past, apples were green inside and chocolate was hard.

So disappointed as they sure look good. {#emotions_dlg.sad}

So totally agree with you! They use to be wonderful, but now the apples are bitter and the coating basically tasteless!

Super Contributor

On 11/19/2014 sashamatthews said:

I had some sent a couple of years ago from QVC and I was told they weren't good at all. I did, however, have one large one sent from Mrs. Prindable's.com directly to my niece, and she said it was delicious. I think the volume has something to do with the problems we've experienced.

BINGO! Just like the mega philosophy products!

Honored Contributor

I ordered them one year and they were totally mushy on the inside. I hate mushy apples.

I firmly believe that the quality of TSVs suffer because of the volume that has to be pumped out. I'd never order these from QVC.

Esteemed Contributor

When I see them presented - my teeth ache! I see bitter and sweet together and shutter!

Esteemed Contributor

The quality of Mrs.P's apples has dropped drastically since Q has made them ""especially for the QVC customer"" I use to send them as gifts but now wouldn't touch them with a 10 foot pole. I buy locally for better quality and pricing. What they show you on TV is not what you are getting at home.