Not applicable

Shawn Killinger wore a black leather dress on 11/18 for Tuesday Night Beauty and I love that dress and would like to know where I can buy that?

Thanks,

Sara

Super Contributor

I think your best bet would be to ask her on her Facebook page. She may or may not answer.

Frequent Contributor

I thought she looked great in that dress. I saw another clip recently (with Isaac, I think) where she was wearing it. I think NanaLinda's suggestion to ask Shawn on FB is the best idea.

If she doesn't respond you might have some luck checking sites like shopstyle.com for a leather sheath. Good luck!

Trusted Contributor
Shawn "rocked" that dress ~ it looked great on her! She has a funky kind of style that makes her very much a fashionista, in my opinion. Not all her outfits are my style, but I'm always interested to see what she has on ~ I think when you can peak others' curiosity, you have a knack with dressing. I also love that she wears the correct size clothing for her body.
Respected Contributor

I liked the dress and the overall look and she looked great with lip color on.

There was one thing that I did notice odd about the dress. The bra area looked she had on a bra from the fifties that were real pointed almost to a tip.

The pointed accentuated tip was worn in the 50' and early 60's. The Donna Reed house dress look.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Super Contributor
On 11/19/2014 golfcartrider said:

There was one thing that I did notice odd about the dress. The bra area looked she had on a bra from the fifties that were real pointed almost to a tip.

The pointed accentuated tip was worn in the 50' and early 60's. The Donna Reed house dress look.

You are right......looks like a really stiff strapless bra......it does look a little weird, but doesn't really ruin the whole look......she looked better than usual, except for that pesky stiff bang hanging over one eye.....that bugs me.......{#emotions_dlg.blush}

Respected Contributor
On 11/19/2014 Sleepydoc said:
On 11/19/2014 golfcartrider said:

You are right......looks like a really stiff strapless bra......it does look a little weird, but doesn't really ruin the whole look......she looked better than usual, except for that pesky stiff bang hanging over one eye.....that bugs me.......{#emotions_dlg.blush}

The bangs are so much better then they were. Little steps lead to big improvement.

Don't worry, be Happy!