Esteemed Contributor

Ladies that have Adrienne's Faux fur robe

I know many of you purchased this robe, and it has great reviews. I would wear the XS/S but its gone. Have any of you ordered the M/L because you wanted a certain color and you're a small too?? I do own a couple of robes that are larger, they were gifts, that are oversized. I have buyer's regret, lol. Tia!

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

Re: Ladies that have Adrienne's Faux fur robe

Hi Grace. I posted on this robe a few weeks ago. The reviews, overall, are stellar. I initially ordered the blue in a m/l though I'm an xs/s. I was able to exchange it a week or so after the T.S. aired. The m/l wasn't huge at all. Unless you are petite and very slender, I think you'd be ok with the m/l as it wasn't hugely size. For reference i'm an xs/s in most HSN sizes and an xs in most QVC sizes. HTH's.

I love the robe. The fur collar doesn't look bad at all as someone on the boards posted the day of the TSV. It's actually very nicely done. I was also able to exchange my plum for a pink when it came back in stock, and I love the pink even more than the blue. I have the matching slippers, and I like them, but they are nowhere near as nice as the robe.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/18/2014 winamac1 said:

Hi Grace. I posted on this robe a few weeks ago. The reviews, overall, are stellar. I initially ordered the blue in a m/l though I'm an xs/s. I was able to exchange it a week or so after the T.S. aired. The m/l wasn't huge at all. Unless you are petite and very slender, I think you'd be ok with the m/l as it wasn't hugely size. For reference i'm an xs/s in most HSN sizes and an xs in most QVC sizes. HTH's.

I love the robe. The fur collar doesn't look bad at all as someone on the boards posted the day of the TSV. It's actually very nicely done. I was also able to exchange my plum for a pink when it came back in stock, and I love the pink even more than the blue. I have the matching slippers, and I like them, but they are nowhere near as nice as the robe.

Hi Win! I wanted the pink and the chocolate! Do you think it will wash ok?? Wondering about the faux fur collar and cuffs~ I would have to get the white now..I am very petite..how is the length?? I'm 5'4..weigh around 110..I called HSN this morning and she said many like their robes oversized..lol! I knew this robe was a winner! Next time I'll listen to my heart! Thanks for your help, I was hoping to hear from you, I remember you had to size up, lol! Glad you got your pink in the small!!

-- Mae West
Honored Contributor

On 11/18/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 11/18/2014 winamac1 said:

Hi Win! I wanted the pink and the chocolate! Do you think it will wash ok?? Wondering about the faux fur collar and cuffs~ I would have to get the white now..I am very petite..how is the length?? I'm 5'4..weigh around 110..I called HSN this morning and she said many like their robes oversized..lol! I knew this robe was a winner! Next time I'll listen to my heart! Thanks for your help, I was hoping to hear from you, I remember you had to size up, lol! Glad you got your pink in the small!!

I'd wait for an xs/s to come in grace! I think you are quite petite and slender. It may be too big and "too much" for you. I assure you an xs/s will come back in stock! They always do. I haven't washed mine yet, but I think it will wash up fine. You could always order a m/l to get the sale price, keep it for a few weeks and then call for an xchange. I assume it will go back up to $59 and so! Keep looking daily!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Esteemed Contributor

Great idea!!!! Thanks!!

-- Mae West