Trusted Contributor

A while back I posted pics of some really awful plus size fashions found online. The responses were so much fun that I decided to post some more. Get ready. Here they come, for real, from internet shopping sites:

"I am a dumpling.......a big, round dumpling......."

24/7 Comfort Apparel Women's Plus Size Oversized Long Sleeve Dolman Top

"Send in the clowns.....the multi-patterned, rectangular, below-the-knees black & white clowns....."

Women's Black Stripped Polka-dot 3/4-length Sleeve Tunic

"Look! I'm a Queen Size Bed!"

La Cera Women's Plus Size 3/4 Sleeve Sheer Floral Printed Duster

"Strategically placed horizontal stripes can make you look.....HIPPIER!. Much, much hippier!"

Lily Women's Plus Size Brown/ White Striped Vest

"It's all pink and black and baggy.........and I look like I've lost my pudgy little-girl mind."

Women's Plus Size Stripped Sleeveless Chiffon Tie Front Tunic

"Sailor or Jailbird? Whichever I am, I'm gonna look like a great BIG one in these horizontal stripes....."

Women's Plus Size Black and White Stripe Top

"Different, huh?"

Women's Plus Size Mesh Patchwork Sheer Tunic

(Don't take offense, ladies; I'm a plus sized girl myself. I just wouldn't be caught dead in any of these horrors........)

Honored Contributor

These clothes are hideous for any size.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor
I'm confused. Why are they only funny if plus size women wear them? Seems to me like they would be unfortunate fashion choices at any size. But, if the intent is to make fun of plus size ladies.....carry on.
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor
On 11/16/2014 chrystaltree said: I'm confused. Why are they only funny if plus size women wear them? Seems to me like they would be unfortunate fashion choices at any size. But, if the intent is to make fun of plus size ladies.....carry on.

Carry on if she is making fun out of plus size women? What a terrible thing to say. Shame on you.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor
Shame on me? I didnt start the thread. The "carry on" was meant as a tongue in cheek remark to OP's mean girl post. Odd though, that you didnt feel the need to comment that....... .
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/16/2014 chrystaltree said: I'm confused. Why are they only funny if plus size women wear them? Seems to me like they would be unfortunate fashion choices at any size. But, if the intent is to make fun of plus size ladies.....carry on.

Very well said. I was thinking the same thing.

Regular Contributor

I took this to mean the op is making fun of the clothing manufacturers, not plus sized women. What were they thinking!!