Esteemed Contributor

OT - Have you purchased QVC gift cards? Today is last day to get extra $25 per $100

Just curious how many are taking advantage of this? I just purchased (4) $100 gift cards for myself to take advantage of the extra $100 (4 x $25) that I will receive. It's a great deal if you can swing the payment ahead of time. There's no expiration and no fee to use. Today is the last day, too. This is a cool thing that QVC is doing... Good business decision for everybody involved.
Regular Contributor

Re: OT - Have you purchased QVC gift cards? Today is last day to get extra $25 per $100

I just purchased my $400 worth also. I buy my WEN gallons and Proactiv kits from the Q so I am excited to get these products for what basically amounts to 25% off. Thanks for this deal, QVC! Now if we could just work on those shipping charges.........

Honored Contributor

Re: OT - Have you purchased QVC gift cards? Today is last day to get extra $25 per $100

I bought two. Great deal.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

I bought 3. Will either use for hubby's new laptop or for myself. 25% off is great deal at the Q.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Respected Contributor

I was planning on buying one but I didn't realize it had NO expiration. Will have to think about whether I want to pick up more now...

Honored Contributor

I bought a couple.
Valued Contributor

On 11/16/2014 kate2357 said:

I bought 3. Will either use for hubby's new laptop or for myself. 25% off is great deal at the Q.

That's how I feel....It's not everyday you can get a break at the Q. Do you think they will have this offer again before Christmas?

I bought some but thought I'd get more later if it came about again. I have lots of AD's with the Q and not sure if I can use them for those. Anyone know?

Esteemed Contributor

It's a good deal so that's a positive point for QVC. However, I find it rather disappointing that QVC makes their customers spend ahead of buying merchandise in order to get a deal. Many people are not in a position (particularly during the holidays), to give QVC $300 or $400 to hold onto for them until a later date.

Respected Contributor

I also bought two but may buy more before the end of the day. Although, I mostly just buy Wen but may also buy the upcoming Josie Maran tsv this week.

Esteemed Contributor

I did it last year and this year as well. The hard part is holding on to them for a little bit. Last year I went through them in no time, this year I want to hang on to them for future purchases.