Honored Contributor

I discovered SOMA bras today

I was at the local upscale mall and walked into SOMA, very nice, much nicer that Victoria's Secret, very helpful sales people and I ended up walking out with two lovely lace bras.

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: I discovered SOMA bras today

I recently discovered Soma also. I had never had a bra fitting so I decided to go to our local Soma. I told the sales woman what size I had been wearing but when she measured me, she said I was wearing a cup size too small and a band size too large. well, when she brought me the size she said I needed, they didn't fit at all. turns out, I was wearing exactly the size I needed in the first place. I have to admit though, the Soma bras I bought in "my size" are so much more comfortable than the Bali bras I've been wearing for years.

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.” St. Julian of Norwich
Honored Contributor

i have been shopping at soma for a number of years now.....so much better for me than victorias secret. love their selection and i especially love going to their outlet stores. last year i walked out with 5 maxi dresses for under $100! they have beautiful tops, loungewear, dresses, and lingerie. make sure to sign up for their rewards program and emails because they almost always have sales and coupons.

there are a number available now, including 20% off sitewide.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

I guess I will have to try Somas bras. I recently had my first bra fitting and found out I have been wearing the wrong size for years. What a huge difference the right size makes!
Honored Contributor

On 11/15/2014 sunshine45 said:

i have been shopping at soma for a number of years now.....so much better for me than victorias secret. love their selection and i especially love going to their outlet stores. last year i walked out with 5 maxi dresses for under $100! they have beautiful tops, loungewear, dresses, and lingerie. make sure to sign up for their rewards program and emails because they almost always have sales and coupons.

there are a number available now, including 20% off sitewide.

I just did there is a Chicos in the strip mall not far from here, I wish the would open a SOMA there also Smiley Happy

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Trusted Contributor

I love Soma! I have worn only Soma bras and panties for years now. Vanishing Edge are awesome Smiley Wink And their sleep tees are really comfy too. I can't even count how many of their tops I own. Especially comfortable since I work from home Smiley Wink Oh, the leggings really hold up well too!

KJPA
Honored Contributor

Soma is a retailer?

Honored Contributor

I purchased a Soma bra earlier this summer, It has great coverage and support.

Frequent Contributor

So glad to see this thread. I dislike wearing a bra, but it is necessary if one is going out in public so as not to direct attention right to the nips - especially when it's cold - {#emotions_dlg.w00t}. I have thought about going to SOMA so many times, but have not due to the price of their bras. After reading this thread, I'm going. I'd rather pay more for a good-fitting, comfortable bra if I have to wear one.

Thanks all!!!

Super Contributor

I discovered this brand on here and have worn it for maybe 3 years now. Love the vanishing edge, too.