Honored Contributor

Pullover sweaters sale at Nordstrom Rack.

I just got this for $16.19

/></p> <p>What I don't like about the Rack online is that what you select only stays in your cart for only 15 minutes.  Then if you don't complete the order, it get zapped!  So you don't really have to time to search.  Just click as quickly as you can. Several times I find something and I try to put it in my cart, someone else has the same idea and is faster. </p> <p>But anyway, I love their sweaters.  Glad I did get this one.  I lost out twice in a row.</p>

Respected Contributor

Very cute sweater. A Nordstrom Rack will be opening soon that's not too far from me, so I'm very excited! I've never been to one, but always read about the great finds/deals. Thanks for the tip about ordering online from them. I wasn't aware of that, as I haven't really looked at the Rack online (I think I'm too afraid of how many things I might find). Hope you enjoy your new sweater.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor
On 11/14/2014 i like celery said:

Very cute sweater. A Nordstrom Rack will be opening soon that's not too far from me, so I'm very excited! I've never been to one, but always read about the great finds/deals. Thanks for the tip about ordering online from them. I wasn't aware of that, as I haven't really looked at the Rack online (I think I'm too afraid of how many things I might find). Hope you enjoy your new sweater.

We have a Rack store but it's in a very large popular mall (with a HUGE Nordstrom) That store is jammed almost everyday. So I depend online, but there are so many people with the same idea out there....LOL