Super Contributor

I don't understand why they are doing a TSV from Lori Grenier, standing jewelry keeper, that we have been seeing and buying for years.........its old news......

Valued Contributor

It's old news, but it does make a great gift.

Respected Contributor

It's old news, with a newer, bigger price. That is ridiclious price on that. I purchased another of her standing jewelry cases about 10yrs ago & 1/2 of this cost. It wasn't worth the cost then, very cheaply made. I didn't want the hassle of re-packaging & returning, so kept it. I definately would never recommend it. It is NOT tarnish free. Mine is white & came in 3 sections, each section is a different shade of white. Grayish white, bluish white & stark white.

Esteemed Contributor

Sleepydoc

Maybe they are trying to get rid of the inventory because she has a newer model out.

Paid $88 dollars back in the day before Q really upped all of their prices.

Honored Contributor

very expensive! Plus, I don't wear rings or bracelets very often. I do wear necklaces and earrings. It would be impractical for me.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

It's nice enough I guess, but I keep hoping she will come out with something more functional and nicer but I don't think that will happen, she isn't going to come out with one like I want I don't think. I don't know what exactly I want, just something more functional. I need drawers and something larger, not something that spins. I have seen one of her jewelry armoires in someone's home and I wasn't impressed. They are very cheaply made, IMO.

I have an old jewelry armoire, that I have outgrown, but I'm waiting until I see just what I want before I purchase. I have seen armoires I like but I am not paying $800 for them. lol

I just want something similar for a less expensive price. I also want something that looks more like a piece of furniture, or a Bombay chest, or a lingerie chest etc. Guess I don't want much.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Occasional Contributor
On 11/13/2014 Sleepydoc said:

I don't understand why they are doing a TSV from Lori Grenier, standing jewelry keeper, that we have been seeing and buying for years.........its old news......

This maybe old news for some but how about others who are new to QVC. Think!!

Esteemed Contributor

this is not the old model...its her newest model....

Trusted Contributor

I own one from a few years back and would love to have this one , however this is just too over-priced for how it is made and materials used. Pass for me.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Respected Contributor
Too expensive and unattractive. Nobody should keep fine jewelry like this. Only if you have tons of costume pieces you do not know what to do with. Imho