Trusted Contributor

Imaclotheshog: THUMBS UP ON THE BON TON SPORTO BOOT DEAL!!

I just posted this on the other thread, but since that thread started with a Sporto boot from HSN, I wanted to start this one to say thanks to Imaclotheshog:

"Oh my gosh, my Bon Ton Sporto boots just arrived -- these are amazing! They fit perfect (went up half a size to a 7) and they actually look like $100 boots - retail value of $99. These are so cute and fashionable -- imagine.....feminine hiking boots!! Many thanks AGAIN to Clotheshog for the head's up on this fabulous deal! $20 and free shipping -- what?!?! I hope everyone else who took advantage of this deal loves them, too!!"

P.S. AND THEY'RE WATERPROOF!!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Trusted Contributor

Re: Imaclotheshog: THUMBS UP ON THE BON TON SPORTO BOOT DEAL!!

I received mine today also. I cannot believe I paid less than $20 for these boots. They are truly a steal.

Thanks imaclotheshog for the heads up.

Super Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}You're welcome ladies, I am glad they worked for you!

Glad to help some sisters out!! I have a lot of Sporto boots very similar to that and they are all really well made and you will get your wear out of them I am sure. Enjoy your boots!

Regular Contributor

My thanks for the heads up! I had to go up 1/2 size because they didn't have my size but I think these will be perfect to slip on over socks on cold, rainy, or snowy days when I walk the dogs. Great buy and great of you to share the sale!!

LOL -- I don't know how I missed the zipper in the pics!! Easy to put on and off{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Super Contributor

That's good I am glad they seem to work for everyone so well. Oh good Merrylass, I'm glad there's a zipper. You're right, it didn't show that. I thought it was just a lace up boot. I think most of my Sporto ankle boots have a zipper. I think only one pair does not.