Respected Contributor

I only saw a little of the show, but I read that some people thought the segment with Seth Aaron seemed uncomfortable. I don't know if my hearing is "off" or if my speakers are messed up or what, but I watched the two videos for the Seth Aaron items that were presented, and I have to be hearing something incorrectly. LOL Can someone else watch the video for the "Zip Front Coat w/Faux Leather Trim" (A258818), and tell me what they hear? If I am hearing correctly, maybe that was the reason for the awkwardness or tension between Lisa and Seth? Seth is describing the jacket, and Lisa for a split second seems taken aback, and then says, "What you mean by that is..." and then kind of half laughed. I think there was an "oops" moment with a word. :-) The "oops" occurs at around the 1:30 point, but start listening a few seconds before that at around 1:24. (Item A258818)

I really like Lisa, but after watching the other video for the Infinity Scarf (A259931), it did seem as if something was "off" between Lisa and Seth. Lisa's definitely a pro, but maybe this threw her off a bit. LOL

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor

I listened to the video but could not pick up what was said at the 1:30 marker...other then he cut her off while she was speaking...

I felt all along, last night, that there was something wrong between the two....didn't know what it was....but she left him hanging when he was talking about his scarf...at one point I heard him say he didn't know what more to say about it...yet she remained silent...where usually she doesn't shut up....

As a Host that was in poor taste...no matter what she was angry about...its up to her to keep a happy face and go on with the show...not pout...

I felt sorry for him....

Honored Contributor

Sounds like ""couture fitted $hit.""

Respected Contributor
On 11/11/2014 lolakimono said:

Yes! That's what I thought I heard!

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Honored Contributor

BF also listened and thought ""couture fitted shape"" made sense.

Respected Contributor

BF also listened and thought "couture fitted shape" made sense. {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

I'm open to that, but every time I listen to it, I hear what you originally heard. LOL And Lisa seemed a little thrown after Seth spoke, but maybe she was just trying not to interrupt Seth. :-)

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/11/2014 i like celery said:

Yes! That's what I thought I heard!

That's what I heard.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Valued Contributor
Did she ever complete the sentence that began, "What you mean by that is......" or did she just finish it with a laugh?
Respected Contributor

She was definitely not her usual talkative self. Almost like she did not like the guy and hated being on with him.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Trusted Contributor

I believe he was extremely nervous and he meant to say "couture fitted shape" but it came out wrong. During the scarf presentation the poor guys hands were shaking. I don't think there was any reason for her to be peeved with him. In fact, I'd think she'd be more inclined to help him out because of his nervousness. That's just my take on it. She did seem a bit "distant" with him.

Member Since 11/20/2008