Valued Contributor

VPH always looks so classy! Love the way she dresses!

I always admire Valerie Parr Hill's style and grace. She is a so lady like, and I really enjoy watching her presentations. Does anyone know where she shops? I would love to get some of her nice jackets for work.

Honored Contributor

Re: VPH always looks so classy! Love the way she dresses!

You don't think she shops at QVC?

Valued Contributor

On 11/11/2014 ValuSkr said:

You don't think she shops at QVC?

LOL!!!! I'm pretty sure she doesn't. If you notice, I only asked about her jackets, not her entire outfits. I'm pretty sure her outfits cost a pretty penny. Everything she wears looks expensive, doesn't it?

Valued Contributor

She's kind of a cross between Jacqueline Kennedy and Mary Tyler Moore.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree and often admire her outfits! Style is very classic - neat and tailored!! Love her look!!

Super Contributor

She is always very pretty and polished. She looks like she walked out of a Talbots catalog. She has always been impeccably dressed. I've never seen her look bad.

Super Contributor

Totally agree! Also love her classic decorating style.

mtnbikegirl: Perfect description.

Respected Contributor

She is very ""Talbot-esque"".....LOL. I kinda think she dresses a bit conservative. But she comes across very nice.
Valued Contributor

Thank you ladies! I'm going to check out Talbots. I like my non-conservative clothes just as much as anyone, but sometimes you need to look more polished. Valerie, wears it well.

Super Contributor

On 11/11/2014 birkin baby said: She is very "Talbot-esque".....LOL. I kinda think she dresses a bit conservative. But she comes across very nice.

She does, I will agree with you about that. I think her clothing choices are a bit too conservative for me at times, but sometimes I see things that she's wearing that I like a lot. And her clothing is always gorgeous-- it just looks always impeccable-- never wrinkled, always the right size, the right hem on her pants, it looks like she has everything she wears, personally tailored just for her, her clothing fits her so well. I also noticed, she tends to wear only solid colors most of the time. And pretty colors, they flatter her hair and skintone. She does seem nice.