Valued Contributor

Just got my Sporto boots! I love them!

Just got the TS from HSN, Sporto Boots, and they are BETTER than I thought they'd be! Love, love, love them! In fact, everyone I showed them to, have now order their own pair. This just might be in my top 10 favorite brands!

Anyone else received theirs?

Valued Contributor

Re: Just got my Sporto boots! I love them!

I watched a few of the presentations but held off. Now I wish I had taken the plunge. Very nice looking winter boot. Enjoy yours!
Super Contributor

I rec'd mine in white and chocolate. LOVE! I cleaned out my jacket closet and found shorter TSV Sportos in brown, blue and black. I feel rich!

I wear a large size that they only seem to make for TSV's. - Bird

Respected Contributor

Still waiting. I bought the stone. Maybe they will be here tomorrow. I checked the tracking and either tomorrow or Thursday. Can't wait!
Esteemed Contributor

Enjoy your new boots.. I did not order this particular boot I have others from the Sporto line.They wear long and wonderfully.

Super Contributor

I'm so glad you like them! I ordered them in chestnut and am anxious to get them. It was so cold and rainy today that all I could think was "" I'm so glad I'll have warm boots soon"". I really liked the navy and white too but had to limit myself to just one color. I hope I love mine too
Respected Contributor

I got them in black and am also looking forward to getting them, to put it mildly. Sportos are so warm, and these are waterproof!! They're not the most beautiful boots, although they are cute. They make winter bearable and are nice and high on the leg.

I got the hat A213017 from QVC in black and LOVE IT! It's not a pretty hat, but it's warm and waterproof and feels good on the head. The faux fur is very soft. When I first got it, I thought I would send it back because it looks bad on me, but I need it for the worst cold and snow.

Esteemed Contributor

Sporto Boots do perform as advertised ... your feet are warm and dry. I do wish the brand fit me better. I had experience with the brand from department stores and have been hesitant to order from HSN because of my experience. The problem for people (like me) who have slightly narrow to very narrow width feet the boots don't fit well. The wide cut of the footbed makes my feet feel like they are shifting inside the boots even if I wear thick socks.

However, since the boots are cute and nice, I say go for it and try them if you need comfortable warm boots for your winter weather.

Super Contributor

You ladies are very lucky !! They are gorgeous !!!! Enjoy !

Respected Contributor

hope to receive mine tomorrow ! i ordered late and just barely snagged the Navy color boots. i do hope they fit!