Trusted Contributor

Sorry, but I just can't watch her with that no more wiggle no more jiggle spiel, and then all that dancing she has the models do. Can't there be just one PM Style show without her? I enjoy watching PM Style but just had to change the channel. I was fooled in the beginning by her twice, never ever again.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: RENE AND HER NO MORE WIGGLE

I don't like the dancing either and noticing that models don't seem to participate so eagerly then they use to....there was hardly any moving when the music began to play....good!!!

Occasional Contributor

I totally agree! Enough is enough! Just tell us about the items and have the models show the clothes. No need to dance! This bit is old and I can't believe that other people aren't tired of this spiel also.

Respected Contributor

I always get a laugh when the music starts! Looks like they are having fun. Not enough of fun and laughing in life as it is!
Honored Contributor

I am pretty open-minded but even I have a hard time taking her line seriously. I wish she would drop the silliness. I might actually be able to pay attention to the clothes if she would change her marketing games.

Valued Contributor

Throw your head back and laugh and dance! Time to be a child even for a few minutes. Next time this appears on QVC, get up and dance. You'll find a big smile.

Respected Contributor

At first I thought she was rather subdued, but alas I was wrong.

Don't worry, be Happy!
Honored Contributor

On 11/10/2014 wmsbgshopper said: I always get a laugh when the music starts! Looks like they are having fun. Not enough of fun and laughing in life as it is!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

I love it and look forward to the fun! Hope they never stop dancing. The world needs more dancing, not less. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Trusted Contributor

If it's too frisky for you, don't watch. And leave Renee alone. I do not understand how anybody can waste their time watching a tv show that they do not like. What is behind their thinking? Strange, very strange. It's almost like they are just waiting for something they can be-itchh about.