Frequent Contributor

Some of the Models are very nice to watch and remain casual and professional and pleasant to watch a presentation, but...There are ONE or two that I cant even watch a presentation let alone a show bc they are presenting every product...and its for one reason,..Please Please STOP with the Duck Lips..Just be normal and natural..forget what they taught You at model school..Duck lips, smile, Duck lips, smile,...It is not attractive...Im sorry and Im not bashing, this just drives Me crazy to the point of being distracted from the product being presented.

Frequent Contributor

LOL, Yes, I am so glad I am not the only one that notices this. And My favorite Duck lips Model is on right now Distracting Me from watching PM Style.

Frequent Contributor

Totally agree - drives me crazy too.

Super Contributor

I think I know who you mean.

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Honored Contributor

I don't mind the duck lips, I just wish they would show the clothes without any extras, from them or the hosts. Kate is very professional and does a great job, but she doesn't sell me clothes because I'm not her body type. If it weren't for the Maria's , Jackie and Kerry I wouldn't bother watching the fashion shows.

Honored Contributor

Duck!

Esteemed Contributor
Duck lips? I've never noticed this.....
Frequent Contributor

The Worst offender has not been on for the last three presentations, there styling her out big time, prepare for major Duck lips.

Frequent Contributor

Goldengate8361..Once You notice this You will never be able to escape it.

Frequent Contributor

Champagnepoodle .. it is not a natural lip, it is a pose they do while making a face..not the least bit natural and not attractive either, Im not sure why they do it.