Super Contributor

Help please, what is the name of the gadget that you use to de-pill clothes?

I can't think of what it is called, and I have searched and searched for it. Shawn has it in her shows sometimes. It takes the pills out of clothing, non-electric. My brain is having a bad day, help please, what is the name of it! Thanks all in advance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Help please, what is the name of the gadget that you use to de-pill clothes?

Gleener. It was on a program yesterday evening, I believe.

Super Contributor

Re: Help please, what is the name of the gadget that you use to de-pill clothes?

V33093 Gleener

Super Contributor

I use a battery operated fabric shaver. It's available at Amazon: Conair Battery Operatedd Fabric Defuzzer.

It's adjustable for various types of fabric - and costs $12.03 - free shipping with prime.

Super Contributor

thank you so much!

Super Contributor

On 11/9/2014 Lakk said:

V33093 Gleener

I've had good luck with this.

The battery operated shavers do very little for my sweaters.

Honored Contributor

There are well-reviewed sweater stones and non-electric fabric shavers at Amazon.

They've always worked for me, and cost less to buy and operate.

Honored Contributor

On 11/9/2014 Krimpette said:

Gleener. It was on a program yesterday evening, I believe.

Yes, Jane had it in her show. One of these days I am going to try it.
Honored Contributor

the gleener is great! i bought 7 last year during this time. i kept one for myself and gave the other 6 as gifts to my family members. even my 17 year old son loves this.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Looked the Gleener up on Amazon. I bet you could find these at your ""As Seen On TV"" store.