Esteemed Contributor

Tonight's TS on HSN! Angel Wrap!!

Its a cuddly wrap..comes with cozy socks! Great price, 2 flex and free shipping..just waiting for the presentation to decide on the color!! I plan on living in this when I get home after working and snuggling with my fur baby! Anyone else??

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

Re: Tonight's TS on HSN! Angel Wrap!!

That looks cozy. I'm not an ankle sock person but my daughter would love those so I could ""gift"" them to her. It beats the DB throw esp with almost 9.00 for S&H as opposed to HSN FREE S&H. Both channels had boots for the TSV last night.

Esteemed Contributor

OMGosh! I just jumped on 2 of those. Wonderful! It's supposed to get pretty cold here next week, so these will be great.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/6/2014 betteb said:

OMGosh! I just jumped on 2 of those. Wonderful! It's supposed to get pretty cold here next week, so these will be great.

I'm getting the coral and the extra set of three cozy socks in the coral..I can't wait! Its supposed to be in the 30's here next week!!!!!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/6/2014 graceandmercy said:
On 11/6/2014 betteb said:

I'm getting the coral and the extra set of three cozy socks in the coral..I can't wait! Its supposed to be in the 30's here next week!!!!!

I got the leopard and the snow leopard. I almost got the extra socks too, but I stopped myself. I really need to be buying gifts for others and these are for me{#emotions_dlg.blush}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

It looks thin ... I wonder how warm it really is.

Esteemed Contributor

On 11/6/2014 sparklestar said:

It looks thin ... I wonder how warm it really is.

I think it's made out of the same stuff, they make those soft, light fleece throws and they are pretty warm.

Esteemed Contributor

I also want the leopards..so hard to be good! They have matching throws for $14.95! Arghhhhhhhhh, lol!{#emotions_dlg.w00t} 2 flex as well!

-- Mae West
Esteemed Contributor

On 11/6/2014 graceandmercy said:

I also want the leopards..so hard to be good! They have matching throws for $14.95! Arghhhhhhhhh, lol!{#emotions_dlg.w00t} 2 flex as well!

I know! I could buy nearly the whole show, except the PJs. I would burn up trying to sleep in those. I need layers I can peel off at bed time{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

ETA I had to buy 2. One to wash and one to wear. Now I'm thinking I should get a solid color.

Trusted Contributor

Betteb, what colors did you order? I am thinking of the full leopard print, but maybe I should get a solid LOL