Contributor
Has anyone bought the cuddlduds brand? Even better does anyone own the one Shawn presented today on her accessorize show. The item number is a258378. I just love the look of this and I have been wanting to get a sweater or cardigan with the thumb holes. This one appears to be cheaper than b&m but it wondered about the quality and how warm it is. Thanks so much!
Respected Contributor

I have purchased their layering shirts for years now. They are a nice thin layering piece to keep you warm. They come in everything from light to warmest layering for all seasons. I wear them all winter long. In the summer I wear their camisole shirts to keep warm in the A/C in our office. I have their fleece shirts also.

Contributor
I own 2 of the exact Cuddleduds in black. Funny but I never paid attention to the "thumb holes" (I cuff the sleeves). I purchased from another source (store). Very comfortable, roomy and warm. I like to layer underneath - not a fan of heavy, winter coats anymore (and I live in Upstate NY) - so I get by with items like this with layering. Nice quality and one of Cuddleduds more modern looking items.
New Contributor

Check out Kohls website! Search under cuddl duds.

Super Contributor

I watched the video of Shawn selling the item number referred to above. She makes no sense to me on this item. She says it is a good "layering piece". I can't imagine anything I could or would wear it under, as it would feel and look utterly ridiculous with a coat or winter jacket of some type over it. What would I layer it with ? It's already getting too cold just to wear it by itself.

Next, she suggests keeping it on inside and wearing it for warmth. Really Shawn ? ( I think she talks to hear herself talk.)

Now I personally think it looks a bit "overload" to keep on all day walking around the house, and am sure there are a large variety of things I could wear to keep me warm instead of a hoodie, with gloves add thumb holes, and an asymmetrical hem to clean, cook, and be around my house in.

She also suggested if going to a party or something you could wear it underneath your coat and just keep it on once inside. Again, wouldn't I be suggesting to my host and everyone else that I'm prepared to leave any minute ?

I dunno. Perhaps in Shawn's crazy wardrobe world this is a good idea, but I think she is really reaching too hard when suggesting these ideas.

I am so overdone with all of these hosts recommending ANYTHING to us as if we are dummies to try and get a sale while they are on the clock. It's insulting to our intelligence, and doesn't do a whole lot to make them seem very intelligent, sincere or worth watching.

Grow up hosts.

Valued Contributor

I have some that I bought in the early 1980's. I have worn these EVERY year and they still look new and the elastic at the waistline is still good!

Super Contributor

I have several pieces in Cuddl Duds as is does get rather cold where I live at times in the winter. If you go to the following link, you will find several other sweaters and wraps listed under "Women", "long sleeve," and "wraps." They have some really cute things, and they are soooo cozy! http://www.cuddlduds.com/women.html

Some people do drugs. I do shoes....Celine Dion
Frequent Contributor
I have several cuddlduds crewneck fleece tops that I wear when walking outside during the winter. I just bought this hooded wrap last week in a b&m store. It is soft and warm. I love the thumbholes! I wear it like a regular cardigan over tanks and tees. I have the black (only colored offered where I found it) and decided to get the merlot today. Q was out by the time I watched so I ordered one on amazon. Actually less expensive since I don't pay shipping as a prime member.
Valued Contributor

I have cuddl duds that are many years old. They are terrific. I sometimes find them at Tuesday Morning.

Respected Contributor

Ive bought them for years at Belk and J C. Penney. They are comfy, soft and do not pill or shrink when washed. They don't create any appreciable bulk under your clothing. Really like them. Much prefer them to the heavier, waffle type fabrics. I do buy up a size when I purchase. Just a personal preference.

I've also slept in them when the furnace isn't working or the house is unusually cold. Soft and warm for pi's.