Honored Contributor

HSN ADRIENNE LANDAU TS ROBE...

..many great reviews. I bought the purple, and I was able to get a blue in my size on an exchange. It's a super nice robe, and it's soft. The collar is really nice. Did anyone else get theirs and did you like yours as much as I did? I also got the slippers-they are cute too!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Re: HSN ADRIENNE LANDAU TS ROBE...

hi winamac......got mine also, but i had to return it. it is a beautiful robe, but i wish she had done it in straight sizing instead of split sizing. it didnt work for this curvy girl. the top was perfect, but the hip area was a bit skimpy so i could not close the robe and have it hang straight. i thought though that quality wise it was excellent (material, faux fur, weight), especially for the price.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

On 10/31/2014 winamac1 said:

..many great reviews. I bought the purple, and I was able to get a blue in my size on an exchange. It's a super nice robe, and it's soft. The collar is really nice. Did anyone else get theirs and did you like yours as much as I did? I also got the slippers-they are cute too!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Hi WIN. Yes, I love mine, I got the blue, as the rose was sold out.. it so soft and comfy..

I didn't get the slippers though.. glad that you like them...

Respected Contributor

I got the purple........Love it!!!!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Respected Contributor

I got the purple........Love it!!!!

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Honored Contributor

On 10/31/2014 sunshine45 said:

hi winamac......got mine also, but i had to return it. it is a beautiful robe, but i wish she had done it in straight sizing instead of split sizing. it didnt work for this curvy girl. the top was perfect, but the hip area was a bit skimpy so i could not close the robe and have it hang straight. i thought though that quality wise it was excellent (material, faux fur, weight), especially for the price.

Oh bummer Sunshine. I'm sorry it didn't work for you! Hopefully you can find something like that at a b and m store that fits better!Smile

Honored Contributor

On 10/31/2014 Coffee Gal said:
On 10/31/2014 winamac1 said:

Hi WIN. Yes, I love mine, I got the blue, as the rose was sold out.. it so soft and comfy..

I didn't get the slippers though.. glad that you like them...

I wanted rose too Coffee! I keep looking to see if it comes back in stock. The blue is gorgeous.

reiki--I love the purple too!

Regular Contributor

Hello Ladies-- I received mine yesterday. 2X/3X Plum color. It is so soft and warm. I wish that she would have stuck to "Natural" fur colors and not added the purple or blues in them. I think the plumb would have been just as nice with a silver/gray fur or even a cheeta or something. The price is fantastic, so I am keeping. I also don't care for the combo sizing. I have noticed that Rhonda Shear is starting to implement in her line. I have not been able to wear the Ah Bra, even in a 3X. I normally wear 1X and sometimes XL. Anyway the robe was divine and I am pleased. Adrienne had a lovely vest on "The List" has anyone ever purchased any of her outerwear??

Honored Contributor

On 10/31/2014 lemmonee said:

Hello Ladies-- I received mine yesterday. 2X/3X Plum color. It is so soft and warm. I wish that she would have stuck to "Natural" fur colors and not added the purple or blues in them. I think the plumb would have been just as nice with a silver/gray fur or even a cheeta or something. The price is fantastic, so I am keeping. I also don't care for the combo sizing. I have noticed that Rhonda Shear is starting to implement in her line. I have not been able to wear the Ah Bra, even in a 3X. I normally wear 1X and sometimes XL. Anyway the robe was divine and I am pleased. Adrienne had a lovely vest on "The List" has anyone ever purchased any of her outerwear??

I have several of her pieces. The 2 faux fur vests of hers are of excellent quality. I saw that vest on the List, but it was too short for me. It was cute. I love that show. Colleen has great items on the List.