Honored Contributor

I'm just not sure I can bring myself to wear a boot that says LAMO in giant letters on the back. But I want a pair of boots like these.

Is that petty of me?

Respected Contributor

no, I think of Lame O! when i hear it.

Regular Contributor

I'm with you KLWT, petty or not. I think you could use a seam ripper and remove the tag, or put a leather patch from the fabric store over it...?

edited to correct "seem"

Respected Contributor
On 10/31/2014 LisaB said:

I am not familiar with this brand and thought the same thing when I saw the thread title. I thought the poster was criticizing the quality of the product!

Since I'm not familiar with this brand I will not order because shoe sizing is so erratic and I don't want to bother returning. Reviews say to size up because of the fur lining, but what about when the fur flattens from wear? Will they be too big then? Forget it, I'll just go to a store and try on what I like.

Honored Contributor

I don't care for them - the colors are so bright.

Super Contributor

I have tons of Uggs that I wear to death. I've been wanting to just give this brand a whirl for fun. Since it's on 2 easy pays ($20 bill alert! lol), I did decide to find it in the budget to try the green. I thought if nothing else, they'd be cute for Christmas holiday wear. I will probably somehow cover or remove the label, though. At least it's not the HUGE patch style label the TSV from last year or the year before had, though!

Honored Contributor
On 10/31/2014 brii said:

I don't care for them - the colors are so bright.

I was thinking of getting the black, green (the green looks very deep on air) or gray, probably the black.

But that label on the back just makes me cringe.

I'd probably mangle the boots if I tried to remove it.

Respected Contributor
On 10/31/2014 LisaB said:

LOL....me too!! To me, they're fake Uggs. I'd rather have one pair of the real thing than 3 or 4 of these, but that's just me. I also don't buy clothing that has "faux" anything on it. I'd rather have a plain shirt or blouse than something with fake leather and fake jewels, sequins, etc. I love my Uggs and the real lambs wool keeps my cold feet toasty...not so sure fake fur would do the same for me.

Honored Contributor

maybe you should check out the EMU tsv on shophq today - cuter than this one IMO.

Esteemed Contributor
On 10/31/2014 KittyLouWhoToo said:

I'm just not sure I can bring myself to wear a boot that says LAMO in giant letters on the back. But I want a pair of boots like these.

Is that petty of me?

I purchased a pair of knit shorts in a rush once and when I got them out to really look at them, they had "Bum Gear" on the back pocket!