Esteemed Contributor

OMG! Miley Cyrus and Rhianna at the Tom Ford tribute.

Don't know how to post pictures but at the CNN web site under the Entertainment tab you can see photos of the dresses they wore (or didn't wear) at this tribute. Why don't they save themselves some money and just go naked???
Respected Contributor

Re: OMG! Miley Cyrus and Rhianna at the Tom Ford tribute.

Checked out the pics. I don't mind the skimpy. I mind that those dress were just ugly. I agree though...why bother...just cover the nips and the nether parts and they are out the door.It's almost boring with these two. The shock factor is gone.Now it's just a yawn!!
Esteemed Contributor

And Miley's mother standing there right beside her.

Respected Contributor

On 10/31/2014 YorkieonmyPillow said:

And Miley's mother standing there right beside her.

Mike's mother won't care what her daughter wears,smokes,drinks,does as lo.g as she gets to ride her coattails. She is living a rock star life thru her daughter. I saw her in the documentary....she is ridiculous. Not quite as bad as Kris Jenner,but she is on her way.
Honored Contributor

It's a Tom Ford event...and she's wearing Tom Ford! If the design is not to your liking, blame the designer. Miley looks stunning...she has the tall, thin, flat chested body to wear something like that without looking too much.

She's the new spokesperson for MAC Glam, so anything to raise awareness for HIV/AIDS research...I'm game. Bravo, Miley!

Trusted Contributor

I do not think these were meant to be serious dresses in any way. They were designed for shock value and obviously worked:-). i love Tom Ford and think he is a genius even if I cant/wont be wearing these designs.
Esteemed Contributor

Hey you only get to be 20 once!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Super Contributor

You are only young once and only MAYBE with a killer body like they have. They went for it and it is fine.

Honored Contributor

Joan would probably say Rhianna's look was a 'WORST' look for the week. Too many different elements..and the sheer bust doesn't 'go' with the heavy wooden shoes. And he thigh-hi's? Lord, Joan would have a field day with that!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/31/2014 sidsmom said:

Joan would probably say Rhianna's look was a 'WORST' look for the week. Too many different elements..and the sheer bust doesn't 'go' with the heavy wooden shoes. And he thigh-hi's? Lord, Joan would have a field day with that!!

"Starlet or Streetwalker"

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat