Honored Contributor

Check mail for your Nordie 10 times reward

point dates! Got a schedule in mail today!!! For reward level TWO. There are 6 dates to earn 10X the points. They have huge sales before Christmas to boot . I did most of my shopping with Nordie last year, I just lucked out. Then I collected 10 times the points, AND an 8%rebate from mrrebates! I received quite a haul on rebates and rewards, on very reduced sale items as well!

Respected Contributor

Re: Check mail for your Nordie 10 times reward

Thank you, shoekitty.Smile

I love shopping with Nordstrom. I want to support them also because they are not opening on Thanksgiving evening so that their employees can spend Thanksgiving with their friends and family. Nice store!

Contributor

On 10/30/2014 SoftRaindrops said:

Thank you, shoekitty.Smile

I love shopping with Nordstrom. I want to support them also because they are not opening on Thanksgiving evening so that their employees can spend Thanksgiving with their friends and family. Nice store!

I worked for Nordstrom until fairly recently and that tradition is a wonderful thing! There are no special hours for Black Friday, or any day except the day after Christmas when they open one hour earlier. In fact, Black Friday was very relaxing since there were no "loss leaders" to bring craziness.

There are no decorations in the store or even holiday music until Black Friday morning. It is truly a tradition of celebrating the holidays one at a time.

10 point days are great...you get a $20 Nordstrom Note for every $200 you spend. It's the closest thing to a sale, especially on those branded items that NO store puts on sale.

Have fun shopping...I know I will. I no longer get the discount {#emotions_dlg.crying}, but at least I can take advantage of the Points Reward program.

Shari

Honored Contributor

Yes, Nordie is great! They have such great sales too! We all know beauty items rarely go on sale. But if you wait to make that purchase, a 200 purchase will earn you a 20 dollar note. If you use mrrebates, at Christmas they have 8% rebate there. That is an additional refund. So all together on a 200 dollar purchase you could earn 36 dollars credit on your beauty items.

I wait to get my gifts, my Perricone, my fragrances until the 10 point days.

Respected Contributor

Can someone explain what a reward level two entails?
Contributor

On 10/30/2014 scatcat said: Can someone explain what a reward level two entails?

The reward levels are based on your spending amount for the year...Level 4 is the highest level. Each level receives the same number of points per dollar on a normal day and the store promotion "extra points days", but Nordstrom also offers "Personal triple point days" where the customer gets the number of extra days as their level. For example, a Level 2 Reward customer will get 2 Personal Triple Point Days per year, Level 3 get 3, 1 get 1 etc.

Alteration credits are also based on the Levels. Level 1 will get up to $100 in reimbursed alterations per year, Level 2 gets $200, etc. The customer will be charged for the alteration but then will receive a Nordstrom Note exactly equivalent for the alteration charge. Level 4 customers will get FREE alterations up to $400. They won't pay for the alteration.

At my store (and I think most), we have a Holiday 10 Point Party the first Sunday in December after the store closes (like 6:30 pm to 9). Every purchase was given the 10 points per dollar. The party is open to Level 2, 3 and 4. Wine and appetizers are served, and we were urged to dress up in party attire to add to the festive atmosphere. It is a very fun night.

Hope that helps.

Shari

Trusted Contributor

There are several 10 point opportunities for Level 4 plus personal triple points days. Those 10 point parties are nice.....munchies,cocktails,wine,gifts. We just attended one in early October. The goodbye gift was a full size Trish McEvoy blackberry/ vanilla candle,retail $52. Love Nordies...their rewards are good on everything,no exceptions.
Honored Contributor

For those who asked, I think you achieve level 1 by joining the rewards program, that's it and you stay in Level 1 until you spend 1,999 a year.. Level 2 spending level is 2,000- 4,999 Level 3 is 5,000-9,999 level 4 is 10,000 plus. They have a level5 for those who spend 20,000 or more.

Levels are based on your previous years spending and escalate from there. You can start the year at level 1 or 2, and go up a level or two. However, if you do not maintain your spending by the end of that year year, next year you are demoted, LOL!

Contributor

This is great. I haven't received anything yet, but now I will definitely be keeping my eyes on the mail. I am a Level 4...yes I spend too much money at Nordies, but not much anywhere else. I am looking forward those 10 point days and my MrRebates credits!

Trusted Contributor

Hey Jabberjaw...me,too. Level 4,but shop nowhere else,except for a few Q things. Love 10 points time!